Thread: Just want to know.. (spoilers)

Default Just want to know.. (spoilers)

So..
    I just got Kingdom Hearts 2 yesterday and I played it for the first time this morning and got past the Roxas part and it took me THREE hours. THREE. HOURS. But I wanted to know if any of you were like me and didn't play Chain of Memories..? Because the whole memory erased and Roxas being in the Organization XIII and all these random people in black coats is a little confusing.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

yea i jus played started playin kh2 yesterday, i beated the "tutorial" this morning, and no i didnt play chain of memories, though i did see the "movie" (story of kh chain of memories) it was a little confusing, it was creepy, kinda cool though, on a side note, any one have a good high resolution to the second time you fight axel? that was amazing

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Tap X and Triangle (When it comes up) like crazy. & Jump.. hah.
    It was pretty cool when you have to beat him the second time.. graphic wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    yea i jus played started playin kh2 yesterday, i beated the "tutorial" this morning, and no i didnt play chain of memories, though i did see the "movie" (story of kh chain of memories) it was a little confusing, it was creepy, kinda cool though, on a side note, any one have a good high resolution to the second time you fight axel? that was amazing
    im sorry i meant a hig resloution downloadable VIDEO of the cutscene

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth's Cage

i repeat "DOWNLOADABLE" and "HIGH RESLOUTION"

edit: that was the middle of the cutscene, plus i wanted it in english xD