Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My thoughts about this one.

FINAL FANTASY 5 WAS AN EXCELLENT GAME. I loved galuf and I did cry when he died. He is my favroite character in final fantasy ever.

I thought the game was simple, with plenty of layers to pick at. I am not a huge fan, but I was definatly not let down. It seemed rather boring and slightly rehashed to me. I guess, it was a nice little game, but not the best... But not the worst. I did enjoy it, I just will never do it again

My impatience made me dislike this game overall. I couldn't get past the first hour of the game because I was so freaking bored with it. Lol. My fault, though.

Thank you Hysterian!

Ah just stick with it because FFV picks up like crazy and has some really good plot twists in it that make it so you can't put the game down. It's a really good game with a vilain taht makes you want to knock his skull out of his face.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by BustaMo
    Ah just stick with it because FFV picks up like crazy and has some really good plot twists in it that make it so you can't put the game down. It's a really good game with a vilain that makes you want to knock his skull out of his face.
    If he has a scull, that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaMo
    Ah just stick with it because FFV picks up like crazy and has some really good plot twists in it that make it so you can't put the game down. It's a really good game with a vilain that makes you want to knock his skull out of his face.
    If he has a scull, that is...
    Exdeath might..neo exdeath is sort of a combination of many different humans and animals....

X-Death is my favorite FF villain. Why?? His reason for doing all the stuff he did there really was none and I liked that plus he was hilarious to me. That game in my opinion is the funniest in FF history.
    [center]Take the quiz:
    What Natural DISASTER are you?

The Bush Administration
    (boosh) n. Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing an idiot...and that's you. you stole the country and your face looks like ROAD KILL. muahahaha...your face makes people die

Articles
    Blog Entries

I really enjoyed Final Fantasy V. People want to say the characters weren't that developed - I think that's just because out of all the games, this was the first one, and perhaps the most, where your characters are very open for customization.

I think because in other games, people are able to say "Oh, okay - he's a knight/he's a thief/she uses magic" that it means that the characters are developed. Unlike other FF's - these characters all have multiple moments that develop their story.

I don't see why people are complaining about Krile either. I like how they didn't put her in the party right away - first she lands on Earth and breaks in to the chamber where the party is to save them. Then she's with Galuf on their planet hoping to stop X-Death. She finally joins when Galuf dies, at his request.

This also brought in alot of elements in the story. It spent a great deal on back-story, it dealt with the consumption of resources for energy, and the main character was a wanderer. All of these innovations have been repeated in some of hte best stories of the series.

The difficulty and gameplay were fine to me, seemed to be on point with the other games. The only reason I can see why most fans don't like it is because they didn't get to experience it in North America until years later.

I agree that FFV is a great game, but I have to dissent when it come's to X-Death's name. X-Death? What were they thinking?

"Okay, so he's evil, so his name is Death, but we'll put an 'X' in front of it to make it cool!"

A cool name does not a cool villian make, but a retarded name can sure enough kill it.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The J version name "Exdeath" Is slightly better. and the planning name "Excdeath" make more sense in the story.

If you want my opinion "X-Death" sounds like a comic book character!!!

If you want my opinion this game is garbage. I was almost unable to finish it due to bordom. And whoever said they almost cried when galuff died...come on.

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by newmooncycle13 View Post
    If you want my opinion this game is garbage. I was almost unable to finish it due to bordom. And whoever said they almost cried when galuff died...come on.
    You fail at Final Fantasy. Galuf death IS sad. You can dislike a game but you cannot call a hero of a character (and his death) bad.
    Bleh, you still fail. People call this game boring/bad... come on.