Thread: Synch Blade

Default Synch Blade

I think I already know the answer to this question but I want to confirm it. Roxas has the ability known as Synch Blade, which, when eqipped, allows him to wield two Keyblades at once. Is Sora capable of getting this very cool ability, as that would be awesome to wield two blades like Roxas. I don't think he can, as all of Roxas's abilities transfer to Sora, but this one didn't. Nevertheless, I want to confirm my suspicion.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Sora only gets the ability to wield two blades through drive forms.

so wait there is no way. other than drive forms that he can weild 2 blades. like he can't learn it FROM the forms? i really wish he coul. 2 blades=MAJOR DESTUCTION
    i am lotink king of all RPG games. :greenking :evilking:

Quote Originally Posted by lotink0
    so wait there is no way. other than drive forms that he can weild 2 blades. like he can't learn it FROM the forms? i really wish he coul. 2 blades=MAJOR DESTUCTION
    Nah. It would be far too convenient. The Synch Blade (Valor, Master, Final), Energy Blade (don't know what it's actually called, Wisdom), and Shadow Blade (again a random name, Anti) are all added incentives to get you to use and level up your Drive Forms as they play a big role in the game. As a matter of fact, if you finish a battle in Drive Form or enter it before pretty much any cutscene, you'll be in that Form throughout the scene.

Except for anti form, though.
    "I'll get you, Eh! Steve, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!"
    -The Wheelchair

Ah who cares about Anti anyway.

sora can use two keyblades in his Wisdom, Valor, and other drive forms.
    I eat a lot when I got the munchies. A lot... maybe too much... hmm...

http://www.eyetricks.com/scary_optical_illusion2.htm
    click it....

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by -Red XIII-
    sora can use two keyblades in his Wisdom, Valor, and other drive forms.
    Not wisdom.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

It's OK wisdom has shoot, so it doesn't need it.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch!
    Sora only gets the ability to wield two blades through drive forms.
    he meant wielding it without going through drive, like when he was fighting axel, he didnt have to use drive and it was jus a regular ability

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

What a question!

He doesn't learn Synch Blade or any of Drive Form's abilities (with exception of Hight Jump and some little others......)

Wisdom doesn't learn Synch Blade,but this would be cool!I hate Wisdom Form and that smurfin' shot thing it does with the keyblade!

Anti-Form is cooler,but it doesn't use any keyblade,is hust the hands
    If the triangule button could be used in this form...OH MY GOD!!

Quote Originally Posted by OverPower
    What a question!

He doesn't learn Synch Blade or any of Drive Form's abilities (with exception of Hight Jump and some little others......)

Wisdom doesn't learn Synch Blade,but this would be cool!I hate Wisdom Form and that smurfin' shot thing it does with the keyblade!

Anti-Form is cooler,but it doesn't use any keyblade,is hust the hands
    If the triangule button could be used in this form...OH MY GOD!!
    Actually, he learns quite a few abilities through drives. Form Boost, Combo/Air Combo Plus, and several others, in addition to High Jump, Aerial Dodge, Quick Run, and Glide (which are awesome enough as it is).

Shot is actually very useful, especially against enemies like Large Body or Fat Bandit, because it negates their forward defensive abilities.

That's kind of the point of Anti-Form. If it was actually that useful, why bother having it at all?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The Evil Kitty...OF DOOM! remghoost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    That's kind of the point of Anti-Form. If it was actually that useful, why bother having it at all?
    hey, don't knock anti form, its really good against bosses.
    the air combo causes massive damage...

he shall destroy you ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Fett
    I think I already know the answer to this question but I want to confirm it. Roxas has the ability known as Synch Blade, which, when eqipped, allows him to wield two Keyblades at once. Is Sora capable of getting this very cool ability, as that would be awesome to wield two blades like Roxas. I don't think he can, as all of Roxas's abilities transfer to Sora, but this one didn't. Nevertheless, I want to confirm my suspicion.
    Oh, by the way, Roxas doesn't actually learn the Synch Blade ability. He has two Keyblades for the battle against Axel only. But he doesn't learn Synch Blade, and doesn't keep either one of the Keyblades he used.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.