• St. Ajora Glabados

0 0%
  • Dycedarg Beoulve

2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which one...?

Default Which one...?

Which one is your favorite character?

EDIT: Well, "favorite" could be like "which character was more important to the plot", "which character has the most cool attitude", "which character is your favorite in the fighting sense", "Which character you're in love", hell, also could be "Which character you hated less"...

You give yourself the sense to "favorite"
    Last edited by Ramza Beoulve; 04-10-2006 at 06:48 AM.

You're gonna have to define "favorite".

You see, whether hero or villain, I love all of those characters listed.

Even Vormav is one of my favorite bad guys of all time. But I'd say that Algus Sadalfas belongs up there more than Draclau. Or Mustadio, maybe.

I don't know, it's a cool thread idea to start a character value discussion, but the poll seems out of place.

Hell, but that's just me.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

Aside of that, I also agree with you that Algus and Mustadio deserved a place, but I didn't remember them the time I did the poll, and EoFF only has 20 choice options, so then I post only 20 this time n.nU, sorry if someone is angry about this

EDIT: Also, the poll is multi-choice

Oh, no, I'm not angry at all! It's an excellent thread idea, for character discussion.

For example:

Though he is a bad guy, I think that Vormav is an excellent character. He is well developed and serves his purpose well. (SPOILER)By the time you actually face off with him, you're totally ready to finish this guy off because of what you've seen him doing and how messed up he is. I don't think that anyone could fill Vormav's role better than he did. His appearence, his choice of words and his behaviors all are indicate of what type of guy he is. The type of guy that you can't wait to kill.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I can't really single out one, so I just mention my favorite five:

Agrias Oaks
    I like her loyalty and her steadfastness. She can kick butt without losing her ladylike grace. Agrias is always an asset to the party, holding her own as she gets better and better swords.

Meliadoul Tingel
    Although her primary skillset is usually lackluster, she is devastating against human opponents. But I like her the most for her personality. She's so righteous but it gets misdirected in the wrong direction. Like Ramza she has lost brothers and parents, so I'm sure that's partly why she's drawn to him.

Olan Durai
    Of all the skills I wish my party had, Galaxy Stop is the best. He's also a quiet and honorable fellow, who works for the good of Ivalice and in the end is willing to die to expose the truth.

Gaff Gafgarion
    My favorite villain. He's evil and mercenary, but I like his attitude all the same. Night Sword is one of coolest skills in the game and it suits Gaff better than Cid.

Thunder God Cid
    He's the KoTR of Tactics, but boy is he fun to use. Everything about him, from Excalibur to his primary skillset are great! Also, he's a great and proud old warrior. I imagine that he and Balbanes were great antogonists in their youth.
    Last edited by BG-57; 04-11-2006 at 12:17 PM.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I took this totally character related, and my votes went to one of the greatest hero characters and one of the greatest villain characters I've ever seen, the eldest and youngest male Beoulve specifically.

So that would be Ramza and Dycedarg.

Ramza's one of my favorite FF heroes.

and it's just me, but I hated Delita. hahaha
    sparklystrobelights

*take me into the limousine
    draw me into the disco scene
    lookin cool like a fashion queen
    shining bright like a laser beam*
    - dallas superstars : | fast driving |

NEVER STAND STILL.
    - Gatecrasher

Mustadio rocks mna, but so does Olan

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

Beowulf and Gafgarion for me.

I voted for Elmdor. He's wicked cool. Others I love are Mustadio, Beowulf, Ramza and Orlandu.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII

if this person was on here i would vote for Algus. Now don't hate me just yet cause heres why. He would be the best to pick because his purpose is for everybody to hate him, and so far I have never seen anyone who truely loves Algus. So in therory his purpose is perfectly served.

But since I can't pick Algus I will go with Elmdor for the Baddie for being a Sephi look a like and Orlandu for the goodie for being awsome.

cmon, delita's sister was murdered by the people he served. he stood up and did something about it. this guy is clearly the pimp of this game, manipulating and using people in the way that only alpha-males can. they had it coming.