Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I'm sorry about the ice cream." - Donald ????

Quote Originally Posted by eternalshiva
    Remember when Sora receives the Blue Crystal and the Munny Pouch? that's at the beginning.
    Did Donald eat Sea-Salt Ice Cream while they were on Yen Sid's train? (I assume it's his.)

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Raine
    Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalshiva
    Remember when Sora receives the picture and the ice cream in the little box? that's at the beginning. Donald ate the ice cream. Goofy got pissy.
    Then my game must be a different version, corrupt, or just special, because that happened after.
    No kidding. Quite a while after. After the Hollow Bastion invasion.
    Way off. The black void event had Donald taste the ice cream.
    Goofy said "Are you sure you want to do that?" and Donald licked it (if not then almost) and then it started floating in the air. That's when Sora unlocked the gate to . . . I actually don't know where it was supposed to go. I don't remember the Ice Cream ever being used after that. Of course, recently, I just skip all the scenes (with the exception of the black void event that I had to remember to watch).

The event Ice Cream event must have occurred earlier. I'll have to avoid skipping scenes the next time I play through. Maybe it was has something to do with Scrooge McDuck's unfinished ice cream product during the first visit to HB?