Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Make ur own Organization XIII name

Name: Diaxlos

Title: the Unlimited

Number: XXI

Element: Gravity

Weapon: Colony of bats
    Last edited by GF_Diablos; 03-15-2007 at 05:11 PM. Reason: forgot title line

Organization Name: Xiqoutin (Zi-Cout-in)

Weapon:A bendable sword

Title: The Phoenix Of Black Fire

Number: VIII

Element: Black flames
    Last edited by Domincy; 03-16-2007 at 12:45 AM. Reason: I messed up

Real Name-Keri
    Organization Name-Xirek
    Weapon-Wield Both A Brotherhood and Murasame Sword.
    Nickname-Memory Thief
    Organization Number-XIX
    Every Hit By Either Weapon, A Memory Is Lost And Is Stored In The Blade Until The Wielder Is Defeated.

The coolest moogle ever. ~Storm Ninja~'s Avatar

name: Inazuma
    Org. Annogram: Zaimaxu *note: has 'N' removed =P*
    Title: Squall of Whirling Blades (squall actually means something =P look it up.)
    Weapon: fuuma shuriken
    Power: wind (xaldin r dead lmao)
    Number: umm... 42?

note: Inazuma is not my real name, I make comics, and Inazuma is the name of my 'avatar', or my self insertion into my own work.

The coolest moogle ever. ~Storm Ninja~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enjolras View Post

Organisation name: Xidvad

Title: The Tempestuous Slasher

Weapons: Two Katanas, Two Double-edged Longswords and Two Naginatas (A Japanese weapon thats lika a Spear with a Katana on the end). The weapons float behind his back kind of like final form, but are moved with the hands and stay at the place they are slashed to until they are moved again.

Number: CCLXXXII (282)
    overkill?

Organization XIII Name: Parex
    Title: The faded enigma
    Weapon: Crooked Greatsword
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Orginasation Name: Xaimthas - (cant be better i guess)

(User name): Novack
    Vonxack

Number: XVII

Weapon-

Gunlance
    Element: Arcane

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Chad = Dachx (my name is terrible for that)
    Übel = Üblex (much better)

Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVI....?

Title: The Essence of Awesomeness

Weapon: Poisoned Cupcakes

Name: Hxacos
    Title: The Ultimate Nightmare
    Number: XXXIII
    Weapon: Dual katanas(made out of bones)
    element: Pure Darkness(a more powerful version of dark attacks)

Nobodies:
    Dracons.A giant skelital dragoon, often paired with draggons. Immune to phyiscal attacks, it's weaknesses, are fire and holy magicks.
    Last edited by Chaosfan84; 04-10-2007 at 03:40 PM.
    WANTED:
    Big yellow ball of burning gas,
    Responds to 'The Sun'
    if you see him, tell him:
    "It's BL**DY JULY"

Name: Xowdash
    Previous Name: Shadow (Not my name in rl obviously. There's more background to this, but now is not the time or place for that story.)
    Nickname: The Manipulator of Reality
    Element: Time (Luxord can kiss my ass because he doesn't use the element right. His element should be gambling games or something)
    Weapon: Heartblade and Soulblade
    Nobodies: Knowledgables (Imagine nobodies similar to gamblers, but smaller bodies and very large heads. They have no physical fighting abilities, I can handle myself. They only have a large amount of knowledge and are used for gaining information. They only use the power to freeze time to learn the knowledge faster (for those currently frozen in time).

Weapon info:
    Heartblade: A katana that can destroy a heart directly from within a person's body without damaging the body thus either killing them, or turning them into a heartless (never has been done before). Can also remove a heart from a person turning it into a heartless, or return a heart into the body restoring a nobody into a human once again (must have the corresponding heart first). Can be used as a normal katana and damage the body without damaging the heart.
    Heartblade: A katana that can destroy or remove a soul directly from within a person's or nobody's body thus killing it. Can also return a soul into a person's body thus reviving them (must have corresponding soul first). Can be used as a normal katan and damage the body without damaging the heart.

For those of whom who claim to have already taken the titles, rank, element, or weapons before me; I made up all of this info about one month after the release of the American Kingdom Hearts II.
    Last edited by Xowdash; 04-10-2007 at 01:22 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Xowdash View Post
    Previous Name: Shadow (Not my name in rl obviously. There's more background to this, but now is not the time or place for that story.)
    Element: Time (Luxord can kiss my ass because he doesn't use the element right. His element should be gambling games or something)
    Nobodies: Knowledgables (Imagine nobodies similar to gamblers, but smaller bodies and very large heads. They have no physical fighting abilities, I can handle myself. They only have a large amount of knowledge and are used for gaining information. They only use the power to freeze time to learn the knowledge faster (for those currently frozen in time).

Weapon info:
    Heartblade: A katana that can destroy a heart directly from within a person's body without damaging the body thus either killing them, or turning them into a heartless (never has been done before). Can also remove a heart from a person turning it into a heartless, or return a heart into the body restoring a nobody into a human once again (must have the corresponding heart first). Can be used as a normal katana and damage the body without damaging the heart.
    Heartblade: A katana that can destroy or remove a soul directly from within a person's or nobody's body thus killing it. Can also return a soul into a person's body thus reviving them (must have corresponding soul first). Can be used as a normal katan and damage the body without damaging the heart.

For those of whom who claim to have already taken the titles, rank, element, or weapons before me; I made up all of this info about one month after the release of the American Kingdom Hearts II.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post

Weapon info:

Funny pic. But is that an insult to me saying that I put something that contradicts something said earlier? Or is that your way of saying I just put too many words/big words? I'm not trying to be rude or offensive, just curious.

Real name Aj ( short for Arich )

RL name translation for XIII: Jax
    OL name translation for XIII: Xuall / Squall-Xeonhart / Xeon / Leox

RL name Stats and Info:
    Weapons of choice:Xion Bow and arrows, and Choragrecta ( black version of lionheart)
    Nickname: Stolen Aura
    Number:XVII
    Element:Wind / Speed
    Special attack:Valley of arrows / arrow reinforcements
    Partners with:Xuall / Squall-Xeonhart / Xeon / Leox
    GF:Aoxeden ( aeh-ox-oden )

OL name stats and info:
    Weapons of choice:Lionheart
    Nickname:Lone Wolf
    Number:XXVI
    Element:Light / Might / Strength
    Special attack: Renzouken or Lionheart
    Partners with: Jax
    GF:Xanderona ( san- do- ro-nah )

OL & RL's team name is: Morale Judgement

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post

Weapon info:

Funny pic. But is that an insult to me saying that I put something that contradicts something said earlier? Or is that your way of saying I just put too many words/big words? I'm not trying to be rude or offensive, just curious.
    Just saying that was alot to read thier buddy.

Ah. My apologies for getting defensive.