Thread: Make ur own Organization XIII name

Boco

Here is me I guess.
    Name: Alicia
    Organization Name: Xalicia or Xaicila or Xacilia
    Number: XXVII (27)
    Weapon: Scythe
    Weapon Name: Dark Kiss
    Title: Dark Dancer or Shadow Princess( Yes I know it's stupid)

Original Name: Louis
    Organization Name: Xilous
    Element: Death
    Nickname: The Silent Reaper
    Nobody minions: Dragoons
    Organization Number: LXX (70)
    Weapon: Execution (Seven Floating controlled triple bladed scythes.. Pretty sweet huh.)
    Weapon in altered state: Death Warrant ( 5 of the scythes break apart and create a bladed serpent that he rides around the battle field on, while the other two remain in his hands.)
    Weapon in final state: Death's Gift (Only 1 scythes is used but is used with about half the skill of Sephiroth.)
    Original Life: One of two children living in Radiant Garden before it was taken over by the heartless, he lost his heart before he even managed to make it out of the house. Alone ,but caring.
    Organization Life: Joins the organization shortly after losing his heart so he knows what it feels like to have a heart. Cold, merciless, willing to kill the other members just to get the job done. Meets Sora and the group during an attack on Agrabah, he wears the organization's cloak. He is the only organization member out of the Neo-Organization XIII that helps out Sora. He helps Sora and the group when a monster attacks Agrabah. During the attack on Agrabah, Riku loses his heart. He inspires fear in all the members so he's the leader. When he meets Sora, he says, "As long as there is darkness and weak people with strong hearts, the Organization shall never die." He leaves shortly after that. Whenever Sora is about to defeat a Neo-Organization member, he appears and actually deals the final blow without hesitation.
    Battle with Sora: Sora and him meet for their battle at the new world of Eternal Mirage. Sora subdues him, but when Sora is about to deal the final blow. He takes out Riku's heart. He says, "You kill me, I'll take this heart with me. You let me live, I'll return this to Riku." Sora hesitantly agrees. He does what he promised and then takes his leave.
    Moves: Reaper's Seal (Chain attack using every sickle once.), Death's Mark (Two of the Sickles are wrapped around the enemy and then are used to spin the enemy, making them dizzy and harming them.), and Wheel of Fate (Sickles combine into a bladed charkram that is thrown, it returns and separates again.)
    Altered State Moves: Blade Storm (Blade form of Marluxia's Rose Storm), Blade Cyclone (Tornado of Blades surround him, preventing attack from harming him and is later followed by Ring of Fate.), and Ring of Fate (Tornado of blades disperse outward harming anyone in their path in a simple top to bottom pattern in rings.)
    Final Stage Moves: Soul Decimation (Like Sephiroth's Heartless Angel move, but this one just drains all the MP from the enemies.), Apocalypse (This move in an aerial combo that ends with a powerful slam to the ground.) and Eternal Suffering (This move sends out six giant skulls that surround him and move around in circles, hitting all that collide with it, then when all the skulls line up, he drives straight through the skulls killing all that are in the paths, only those with Second Chance live.)
    Post battle: After narrowly escaping being destroyed, he returns to Radiant Garden and thinks about all that has happened. He realizes that he mercilessly struck down those that meant him well and vows to make up for his actions. He eventually finds Sora and the group again and joins them from then on, but this time he no longer has the organization cloak on.
    Post battle appearance: He wears a black shirt that has a picture of heart that is being sewn back together, blue pants, tennis shoes. Baggy brown hair and sky blue eyes.
    New Weapons: Redemption and Perserverance (Two of his original seven chain sickles.)
    Limit with Sora: Destiny in Wait
    Attacks for the Limit: Sora-Journey to Light (A circle attack around Xilous.), and Fate's Twist (A seven strike form of Strike Raid.)
    Attacks for the Limit: Xilous-Road to Hope (A thirteen hit combo with both sickles.) and Illfated Guardian (Ring of Fate with just his two sickles.)
    Final Attack from Limit: Judgement (Keyblade and Sickles spin around the two of them hurting all enemies in range, and absorb the damage to heal all the party members.)
    Tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Severed Crystal; 12-15-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Org name: Xalgon
    Weapon: A black keyblade called Key of Death.
    Title:Masked Harvester
    Apparel:Org XIII coat, hood always up, a fanged skull mask. (Mostly it is like Darth Nihilus if he was in the organization and if his mask had fangs.)
    Power: Darkness
    Special Form:Black wings grow and a dark aura forms around him.
    Special move:Soul Harvest. Xalgon's keyblade get's a small dark aura and he then teleports around the enemy, randomly cutting and then launches them into the air with an explosion of darkness from under them, then he shoots a beam out of the tip of his keyblade at his opponent.
    Special move in Special Form:Apocalypse. He unleashes a barrage of meteors surrounded in shadow flames at the enemy, then he teleports right infront of them and does a rapid combo then blasts them away with a large darkness beam.
    Last edited by Xalgon; 10-25-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Name:Thomas
    Nobody Names:
    Xashmot
    Thaxmos
    Xahtsom (I like this one.)
    Number 16
    Title: The weaver of fiction
    Weapon:Pen, used to draw "shades" of others to fight for him.
    Weapon name: Grand Horizon
    Extra info: Being a Nobody and possessing no heart, uses the hearts and memories of others to inspire what and who he draws, making him an effective opponent to those who have met many others. His memories of his previous life trouble him and make him question the morality of what he does. He can even duplicate weapons held by others, even if no one else can use it(e.g. A keyblade). He can control his drawings from an undetermined distance, and if drawn well enough can fool even the most well trained eye, the only giveaway being that they leave black footprints wherever they walk.
    Please reply, I want to know what you think.
    Last edited by Machpizzarules; 05-13-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Xenecrem
    Xenrest
    Alex
    Lynx
    Xybill
    Xalynd
    Xylem
    Acadnix
    Xanora
    Xevad
    Dax
    Shixra
    Malichex
    Roxanne
    Xain
    Xylek
    Taxer
    Xinadel
    Divrax
    Xion (before 358 existed)
    Vanex
    Jinx
    Xynot
    Xeloc
    Xarcs
    Xirce
    Xaneth
    Maxtrol
    Xowdash
    Aoxeden
    Xanderona
    Xaros (lol Xaro Xhoan Daxos)
    Xatif
    Xaneres
    Xelila
    Vexaren
    Xanalia
    Xial
    Gallaxer
    Xasm
    Xincalos
    Xacilia
    Xilous
    or Xecrenem
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.