Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default I want to thank this game...

For reminding me what I love about Final Fantasy. For reminding me there's still a lot to love. For showing me they can still make them like they used to. For introducing me to its wonderful characters.

But most importantly, for not being Final Fantasy. Just for being Bravely Default.

How about you guys?

I want to thank this game for creating new awesome Square- Enix characters. Edea and Ringabel are just too awesome.

now if only they kissed each other things would be complete

For showing me that the heart of the company I loved growing up is still in there somewhere.

For giving yet another example that turn based combat can be difficult.

For throwing away everything that has been the bane of the series and JRPGs in recent years, to focus on what the games are and should be at their core.

For being willing to change tone away from the incredibly dark and overly serious, to lighter things like Edea's "Mrgrgr" or anything from Chapter 7.

For bringing back Doomtrain, in an even more awesome form.

For a brilliant soundtrack.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

For one of the most awesome final battles I've ever seen in an RPG. It was epic on a scale you rarely see. I'd rate it alongside Chrono Trigger and Persona 3 as one of the greatest RPG endings of all time. Everything about it, from the music to the way it tied together story and mechanics... It was a brilliant ending to a fantastic game.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wizard of Fynn View Post
    Yes, Skyblade, I want to thank you for helping me beat Ouroboros
    Make sure you update your data, because I sent out a 999999 damage strike. It should also change what party I'm using when I help you save the world.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll be saving that for when my wife will be playing this game (and she so intends to). So you'll be helping her then

i personally feel like saying the following is a little sad but ehm...
    omg i love this game
    its so amazing....
    i just..
    oh dear... the truth is... this game card (or whatever such thing is called) is not even mine and im playing it on a 3DS i ''borrow''
    oh god i think im never giving it back, the game i mean

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wizard of Fynn View Post
    For reminding me what I love about Final Fantasy. For reminding me there's still a lot to love. For showing me they can still make them like they used to. For introducing me to its wonderful characters.

But most importantly, for not being Final Fantasy. Just for being Bravely Default.

How about you guys?
    That last one is key (even though this forum is in the General FF section...).

I haven't had a chance to play this yet but I will start it soon. I can't wait!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum