Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sora's necklace

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schovitz'
    It's his symbol.
    Whose? Sora's? The symbol is also on Mickey's Keyblade. Of course Sora was originally meant to be Mickey as the main character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Whose? Sora's? The symbol is also on Mickey's Keyblade. Of course Sora was originally meant to be Mickey as the main character.
    Also, the crown that Xemnas wears in the battles where you fight him and he's sitting on the throne looks like the symbol as well.

It shows up in way too many places to be just Sora's symbol.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's just a symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Kingdom Hearts?
    Like I implied.

Another interesting thing to consider is this: Where did Sora get that necklace? Even if it is just Sora's symbol (which I doubt) it seems much too important for him to just have randomly acquired it. Did somebody give it to him? Did he find it in a special place? Hmm...
    "I'll get you, Eh! Steve, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!"
    -The Wheelchair

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    It's just a symbol.

Like I implied.
    It can't be just a symbol, because the thing about a symbol is that it is symbolic. A symbol represents something. The question is, what does it represent..?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.