Thread: CoM Hook guide

Default CoM Hook guide

just because i really wanna throw this out there for those who need it because Hook is a tough boss. here's the deck i used.

Sora's lvl: 36
    Hp: 365

Name: “Decker”
    CP: 525/525
    Cards: 21/99

Attack cards (by # value):
    0, 0, 0 --------- \
    0, 0, 0 zantetsuken
    9, 9, 9 ---------/
    9, 8, 8
    8, 8, 8
    8, 7, 7
    Item cards:
    #9 Hi-Potion, #5 Elixir

You should be able to manage a couple Strike Raids somewhere in there, which are very helpful since they’re distant attacks. This deck is risky since there are no cures, but the idea is to beat the crud out of Hook quickly. This means mashing A half the time, and stock + sleight attack half the time. When I beat him I only had a little HP left (77 out of 365), but that’s good enough. I suggest moving up and down the deck to get out of Hook’s line of attack, and lots of jumping away from Hook. When the deck tilts, I don’t find that it matters whether you’re on top or bottom, just be opposite of Hook. When you are on the opposite side while it’s tilted, you’ll have time to stock 3 cards, then when you can, run at (or hop toward) Hook and let ‘em loose. I tried using Parasite Cage and Genie Jafar a bunch of times but they didn’t do much for me, though some folks suggest them. The same goes for Cure cards. Only one of my cards was Premium, so I wouldn’t suggest using many (if it’s a 0, then by all means use it). Good luck.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh man You only had that. I like the Cure cards
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

I actually thought Hook was pretty easy, especially compared to Hades.
    "I'll get you, Eh! Steve, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!"
    -The Wheelchair

Quote Originally Posted by ehsteve
    I actually thought Hook was pretty easy, especially compared to Hades.
    if you thought Hook was easy, than i'm happy for you! he was tough for me. Hade's was probably equally difficult so i agree there kinda

thankyou, to the people who replied to this thread at all
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us