Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [A] Digitally painted SpaceScape.

Default [A] Digitally painted SpaceScape.

I'm horryfyingly shy over things like this, I -never- show people my spacescapes because it's my hidden passion, but people seem to love this, I can do them extremely quickly and it was just the sort of thing I have more fun doing then Anime or what not. So... posting this here -and- my Deviant Art -and- the member galleries makes me twitchy, I'm in fear of peoples thoughts on something new.

The fires in the sky - Spacescape</a>

Cool. Makes me think about how insignifigant things are on the big scale.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Cool. Makes me think about how insignifigant things are on the big scale.
    Yeah... Specially since the planets happen to be dying.

Mmm inside a nebula? Very awesome :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    Mmm inside a nebula? Very awesome
    Thanks Vyk-kee-kee. =D

I think that it is very good too. IT's very expressive and beautiful work. Once again .
    Last edited by lovehurts; 04-14-2006 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    I'm horryfyingly shy over things like this, I -never- show people my spacescapes because it's my hidden passion, but people seem to love this, I can do them extremely quickly and it was just the sort of thing I have more fun doing then Anime or what not. So... posting this here -and- my Deviant Art -and- the member galleries makes me twitchy, I'm in fear of peoples thoughts on something new.

Makes me feel small.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts
    I think that it is very good too. IT's very expressive and beautiful work. Once again .

Where do you attend college or don't you? Art...?
    I don't anymore, I dropped out, but I'm going to go back, for art of course.
    And thank you. =]

I don't anymore, I dropped out, but I'm going to go back, for art of course.
    And thank you. =]
    YOu definately have the potential to make a living from art. I dont know what actually you wish to do in life but you are an artist and you were meant to do art. Your work is brillant. I suggest you get college behind you...but you already know that you should I think.

YOu definately have the potential to make a living from art. I dont know what actually you wish to do in life but you are an artist and you were meant to do art. Your work is brillant. I suggest you get college behind you...but you already know that you should I think.
    I want to do art with my life, and naturally my father is all "YOU'LL BE A STARVING ARTIST" but I don't care.. I want a job I'm happy at... And yeah, I know that I should. Thank you lovehurts, You're kind.

I want to do art with my life, and naturally my father is all "YOU'LL BE A STARVING ARTIST" but I don't care.. I want a job I'm happy at... And yeah, I know that I should. Thank you lovehurts, You're kind.

The only way you would be a starving artist is if you stoped art and gave it up.... some one as artistic as you could hardly live without art in there life. Atleast in my opinion, you'd thrist for it and would starve for it. As far as money is concerned...any 4 year art degree auto-magically gualifies you for a teaching degree. Believe it or not they make a fair amount of money. They aren't starving. I know alot of art teachers and mentors that have it all pretty good in life. Im sorry that your Dad feels that way. You are very gifted and I know that I will not be the last one to enjoy your terrific work.

I'll be honest and say that you are one of the best artist here, I mean you are the real deal in my opinion. You can surely find a job in art that will be far from straving with your talents and abilities. YOur space themes remind me of "starry night" Which is a good thing. I think I spelt it right.....

Good luck at any rate because it can be a hard life style. You seem to be fairly intelligent though and I feel that you can get your life togther, be happy and succesfull in life. I have confidence that you will.

The only way you would be a starving artist is if you stoped art and gave it up.... some one as artistic as you could hardly live without art in there life. Atleast in my opinion, you'd thrist for it and would starve for it. As far as money is concerned...any 4 year art degree auto-magically gualifies you for a teaching degree. Believe it or not they make a fair amount of money. They aren't straving. I know alot of art teachers and mentors that have it all pretty good in life. Im sorry that your Dad feels that way. You are very gifted and I know that I will not be the last one to enjoy your terrific work.

I'll be honest to say that you are one of the best artist here, I mean you are the real deal in my opinion. You can surely find a job in art that will be far from straving.

Good luck at any rate because it can be a hard life style. You seem to be fairly intelligent though and I feel that you can get your life togther, be happy and succesfull in life. I have confidence that you will.
    You're really to kind. I'll prolly do another spacescape tonight... My head hurts and I don't feel like sleeping, and boredom and headaches (for some weird reason) normally get me drawing.. I want to do something purple and green. So we'll just see..
    Thanks again.

You're really to kind. I'll prolly do another spacescape tonight... My head hurts and I don't feel like sleeping, and boredom and headaches (for some weird reason) normally get me drawing.. I want to do something purple and green. So we'll just see..
    Thanks again.

Sorry that you have a headache. Maybe it's from reading my horrible grammar. Working on something tonight? Now that is a real artist. I hardly ever get inspired to make art.

random thought:
    YOu must be a lively person to make such expressive and signifacant art work. I suggest to stop looking at the computer screen if you have a head ache trust me it isnt helping....

Sorry that you have a headache. Maybe it's from reading my horrible grammar. Working on something tonight? Now that is a real artist. I hardly ever get inspired to make art.

random thought:
    YOu must be a lively person to make such expressive and signifacant art work.
    No it wasn't your grammar, It's just me worrying about things as usual. I'm constantly drawing, I draw at work when it's bored and a few months ago, I would stay up till 2am just practicing things. I have, regrettably, lost the ability to use a pencil, because I sktch only in pen now, so the way the pencil flows on the paper annoys me and I end up getting another paper and a pen. x x;;
    And... Yeah, I'm told I'm pretty lively, I was told today that people loved being around me because I always put a smile on their face since I'm always happy, even though everyone else is not. Anyway... Thanks again and again.

No it wasn't your grammar, It's just me worrying about things as usual. I'm constantly drawing, I draw at work when it's bored and a few months ago, I would stay up till 2am just practicing things. I have, regrettably, lost the ability to use a pencil, because I sktch only in pen now, so the way the pencil flows on the paper annoys me and I end up getting another paper and a pen. x x;;
    And... Yeah, I'm told I'm pretty lively, I was told today that people loved being around me because I always put a smile on their face since I'm always happy, even though everyone else is not. Anyway... Thanks again and again.
    ha ha. Yah ok. Compliments gone wild.
    Ok, I could tell by your art work. I sensed it. A sometimes gift with in me.

Anyways I have to get some rest, I think that you should too, if not rest stop looking at this screen it will make that head ache worse I think.

Good night...:mog:
    Yes I am wierd and yes I am saying good night.