Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: University and College Thread of Goodness

Smile University and College Thread of Goodness

I attend the University of Toronto, and just finishing up my 3rd year of a 5 year double major program in Environmental Science and Environment and Human Society. Classes ended for me on April 18th, and my exams start this monday at 8pm with my Environmental Law final. And then between now and April 26th, I have three more final exams in Science and Psudo-science Philosophy, Ecosystem Geography and Environment and Resource Managment.

I'm pretty confident with most of the content in all the exams. My study habit for these is usually just studying 2 days max. before each one, cause any more, and I start forgeting it. :P

So how aboot the rest of the post-secondary school students around here? Where do you go, what are you taking, what exams do you have coming up and how will you study for em?

Totally not about college, but I'm taking environmental science in high school. What made you want to major in it?

Blog Entries

I went to Plymouth State University in Plymouth New Hampshire. It was the sux. I dropped out.

EDIT: Raven, nice to see you back again!

Quote Originally Posted by project X
    What made you want to major in it?
    Actually, I originally enrolled for a double major in Paleontology and Geology, but I realized after first year, that it would be too specific in the end and if I didn't get into the paleontolgy field, there wouldn't be much else to choose from. So I picked a more broad study area. I enjoy the courses and the materials more and I'm getting better marks, so it's been all for the best thus far.

PS: Thanks Bert, glad to be around again too.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Went to East Central University of Oklahoma for two semesters and went to Whittier College (a four year private university, even though it calls itself a college) in Whittier, CA for a semester. I don't know when or where I'm going next. My living and financial situations have been screwing everything up, so now I'm just working.

I miss CA.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Some Community College in New York City. Planning to go transfer to a four year college for the fall, maybe a tech. college.

I attended <A href="http://www.vvc.edu/">Victor Valley College</A> for my first two years and got my associate degree in Computer Information Systems, now I've moved on to <A href="http://www.csupomona.edu/">Cal Poly Pomona</A> where I am pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Majoring in English at THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY! We have to type it in all caps or we'll get kicked out.

Blog Entries

I'm in First Year at the University of Sydney and majoring in Sociology.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I go to California State University, San Bernardino where I'll be getting a BA in Psychology and a BA in Human Development in June. The quarter just started though so midterms aren't for a couple more weeks.

I left college in 2004, was there for 3 years studying media. At Leeds Met Uni now, trying to transfer to Bradford Uni to do Creative Writing and Identiy.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll be going to Western Washington University next year. This year, I'm at Highline Community College finishing up my transferable credits.

I went to the University of Wales, Bangor. I've got a degree in Marine Biology.

I'll be at Leeds University from September, studying for a PGCE (teaching qualification). It's cool, because it won't cost me, like, £30 every time I want to go to the cinema.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm a double major in Chemistry and Philosophy at Northwestern University.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

History major at CSULA. Mid-terms are in a couple of weeks. I'll be finishing up in a years time, hopefully.