Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If they made a Street Fighter 4...

Default If they made a Street Fighter 4...

What would you like to see in it?

For me...

Different parrying animations
    More use of isms
    Return of some classic characters like Sakura, Eagle, and Fei Long
    A story mode

I'd just like to see it!

Seriously though. I'd be quite happy with just new high res sprites, and some of the old characters brought back from the earlier games. Oh and I want Guile made good again dammit!

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

My only expectation would be fluid sprite animation at least on par with that of SFIII. That stuff is darn pretty.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I want more complicated fighting mechanics.

Pretty much what you lot have already said, I dont want to plot to wander off into complete nonsense. To lay off the recovery moves as found in Street Fighter alpha 3 max. Online play. Dudley brought back :cool:
    If all that is present, Ill be very happy.

It'd be nice if it wasn't exactly the same as every other 2D fighter out there.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

World Heroes > Street Fighter

*loses will to live*

If they make another one, all the characters should be hippies and lay about in the sun together, but then they have to defend themselves from wild geese, even though they love animals. SO the aim of the game is to save the geese from being killed, but still defend yourself.
    One of the geese would be related to Ken, somehow...

Hey Dreddz, loving your sig. I'd also like to see Rival Schools make a GREAT comeback in 2D kinda like Street Fighter, it'd kick ass so much.

In Street Fightar Alpha4 I'd like to see:

-Insane animation (made possible by the PlayStation3)

-ONLINE PLAY (this is a MUST.....just imagine....just IMAGINE dammit )

-A REAL Story mode not some old school crappy story mode. I want 50 minute FMVs of each character's story (well maybe not that long, but I want long endings that make sense)

-Last Bosses to be like in Street Fighter Alpha2 where you face your TRUE enemies.

-a TRUE champioship mode where M.Bison is the last boss and where SOME story is involved.

-This is the sweetest one. I'd like an enemy/buddy system where depending on who you fight most or least you start to develop friendships or rivalries. Say you tag team ALOT with Ryu and Sakura, they'll always look out for each other. Let's say M.Bison and Akuma fight ALOT in VS mode(or whichever mode) they'll become INTENSE rivals and have different animations and speeches towards each other.

-New specials (VERY IMPORTANT, I'm tired of the same old specials) And I'm not talking 'bout 1 new special, I'm talking 'bout at least 2 or 3.

-I'd also like MORE interaction with the surrounding, you know, if M.Bison does his psycho crusher, I'd like for trees to start burning or for the floor to be cracked and such, more overwhelming and insane specials.

-I'd also like for them to make BOTH a 2D and 3D street fighter(both Alpha4 same version and all) But the 3D one allowing for REAL interaction with the backgrounds, throwing characters into the crow or down the lake or whatever.

-Special appearences in battles would be sweet too! Just imagine Sakura coming in to kick your butt after you've kicked Ryu's or Ken's ass XD OMFG I'd die in love with this game :meditate:

WHEW! these are great ideas
    Last edited by DeathKnight; 04-16-2006 at 06:21 PM.

More focus on the storyline, better parry system, and of course Dudley! Guta trash.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Aren't there like infinite of them anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane
    It'd be nice if it wasn't exactly the same as every other 2D fighter out there.
    Your ignorance on these games is funny sometimes.

Deathknights buddy-enemy system actually sounds really good.
    When you say combonation of 2D and 3D do you mean characters movements determine what happens on the battlefield? That was only slightly introduced in a few games, like if you hit an enemy knocking him/her back into a chair or a table it would break.

Also, an expanded version of SFA3's world tour would rock if it added more RPG elements, where as your characters fought they'd get stronger and you can take them online.

Hi-res sprites, please! Capcom has been reusing the same old sprites for YEARS! The last new sprites they made were for SF3! That was a LONG time ago.

AS for gameplay... not sure. SF3:TS's gameplay is pretty rock solid already.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> The reason I was never crazy about SF games were the lack of weapons, I think SF is more focused in martial arts..
    I just love blades and that kind of stuff, thats why SS games are among my favorites..

In a new SF game a story mode would be great..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..