Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What do you think will happen in the 7th Harry Potter book?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I'm not trying to convince you, because I myself dont know. I'm just saying that I dont see the logic in it at all. It's fine if you think she'll die, but dont expect me to agree with your reason, and that's all I'm saying. The more I read of yours, the more it seems to me that your reasons for Luna being a target are more because of a dislike of her character.

Also, I dont think that those he loves will be anymore protected. He'll certainly <i>want</i> to protect them more, but we've seen a lot of people eat it that he wanted to protect.

I do agree that because of their status as main characters they're less likely to die (though we've seen main characters slaughtered before), Im just saying that the line of logic (closeness to Harry = target) doesnt extend to Luna.

Again, its fine that you think Luna will die, and maybe she does, but the logic doesnt add up.

I have no idea what's going to happen, and I don't really mind. She already killed Sirius off, she can't really do anything worse.

If she kills Luna or Neville, I will never, ever, ever forgive her.

i think harry isnt gonna die, cause the prophacy says that one has to kill the other 1 (and there is no way that voldemort is gonna kill harry), and i think that snape is definitly dead. and ron will get rich and famous :greenking
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k87/penguiniam/marmaladeboy.jpg[/IMG]-->[xander]Your signature did not fit these requirements:
    A maximum height of 250 pixels.
    Total file size of all images combined must not exceed 50 KiB (51,200 bytes).

Pm me if you have a question.
    ~Levian[/xander]

another question a little off topic but still a good question.

In the books Ron is much taller than Harry, are they going to use "movie magic" to make Ron look taller in the next movie?
    Becuase as it sits now Harry and ron are very close to same size, and that wont match the book, but then again when have they cared about matching the book.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50KB filesize limit. Please refer to the Signature Service thread in the Help Forum for the rules regarding signatures.

~Void

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

They've been using it somewhat, I dont think they're too fussed on how much taller he needs to look. I'm pretty sure Daniel Radcliffe is a bit taller than Rupert Grint, but they've been using lifts and angles and such to make it look like Rupert is the taller one.

They do care about matching the book, but not to the point of nitpicking every last detail.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

They very well couldn't make Hermione go on screen with too big teeth the first few movies before she had then fixed

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

<!--i think that Harry and his retarded friends will all die and burn in hell and i will laugh me arse off after that a big celebration will be at my house :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: -->

Yeah, not necessary. At all. Don't post like that again.

Just a warn will do, though, guys.

-kikimm
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

kid_chronocrossrules, please dont post crap like that here. Its uncalled for.
    And I agree with TheAbominatrix, if the movies were like the book, we would be sat in cinemas for hours. Tiny details are missed out all the time with book adapations.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

yeah really. you can't fit every single detail from a book into a movie. if you did, then when OOTP comes out in theatres, it would be like 12 hours long. ok guys, what do you think of this. maybe voldemort will possess neville because he is alot more vulnerable than harry is, and maybe harry will have to kill the possessed neville. i think that rowling won't kill fred or george, but possibly Mr. or Mrs. Weasley, because if you think about it, those two have always been really protective over harry, and with sirius and dumbledore( his actual only two protectors) gone, they are really the only ones that harry has to help protect him. so maybe one of them dies protecting him. and jk, please hurry up with book 7!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

yeah they can't put everything in the movies, but they Left out far too much on the last movie, and the last movie was Barely 2 hours long. They could have and should have added another 30 or 40 mins too it. I am sure that Harry Potter fans wouldn't have goten tired watching 30 more mins.

the part I can't wait to see in the movies is when Harry Slams Draco with Snapes spell in the bathroom.

also. I have read all the books a number of times and I don't think it has said anything about James Potters Family. Were they all hunted down by Voldamort? If not Harry could have grandparents that are still alive, or an uncle or aunt. That would be kinda cool.

If someone has INFO on James Potters family let me know, becuase I can't remember them really talking about it.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50KB filesize limit. Please refer to the Signature Service thread in the Help Forum for the rules regarding signatures.

~Void

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

They dont say anything about James' family, save for the fact that his parents were rich and he was a bit spoiled. Check out wikipedia.

I do wish that they would have split the movie in two, like the director wanted. Oh well.

it can be sad ending too, voldemort kills hermione or ron (or both) and then harry kills voldemort and becomes next dark lord and stuff, because he don't have friends anymore and he is very angry to himslef ...
    Seeing is beliving...:O_O:

Nah, I dont see Harry becoming evil, evilness has caused him enough pain in his life, why give into it and become evil?

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yeah, and I just dont see Rowling doing that with her beloved character. It's still also, all things considered, books aimed at younger people, so I dont think anything that dark and dramatic will happen.

Harry just doesnt have it in him to be evil, as pissy as he can sometimes be. He couldnt even get Avada Kedavra to work right, when one of the people he hated most killed one of the people he loved most.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

yeah, i don't think that rowling will put harry on the dark side. it would be pretty screwed up if she did that though. but i think that she is gonna have an ending that will completely shock every one of us. i hate waiting and want to read it so badd!

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!