Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <_< omg wtf

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Default <_< omg wtf

I finally completed ffx after 60 hours, and the final battles were a joke. The ending was crap too <_<

ah well.... theirs still much to do i got lots of monsters to capture, a few more summons to get and some dark aeons to fight

but honestly!!! This is the worst ending i have seen to any final fantasy game
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

it wasnt a bad game but the FFX series was a big dissapointment compared to the other earlier FFs. it wasnt as bad as its sequel but overall FFX wasnt as well done as it could have been. i think they foccused too much on graphics instead of storyline. the ending wasnt anything special realy. FFX had quite and interesting storyline but nothing like the ones before it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I thought that X had a good ending.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

it was the greatest ending ever...it makes me cry...

It has the best ending out of all the Final Fantasy series.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

It was a sad ending, w-why can't it be like Cloud and Tifa, Rinoa and Squall or Zidane and Garnet .

BFA is a dissapointment, the conrolled aeons depend on your stat and Yu-Yevon is a very big dissapointment.

I never thought we have very same stat:

1. I just defeated Dark Valefor (though you beat more) and currently training my Kimahri and Lulu since my Tidus just completed Sphere Grid (though I haven't obtained Blitz Ace yet).

2. Ok, I catch ten of every monster in Besaid, Kilika, Calm Lands, Mt. Gagazet, Sunken Cave and Macalania. I wasn't looking forward to open all species conquest just Nemesis but if I catch ten of every, I still get the monster. Believe it or not, I only have Magus Sisters to beat Neslug! I was too dependable on Aeons.

3. I get all the hidden aeons so this is an exception.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    I thought that X had a good ending.
    Same here I thought it was sad it made my cry.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

The ending was okay but the last battle was really easy.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

The storyline wasnt bad in itself, just a lot of the elements in the storyline. But at least the storyline was in depth, the ending was bland. It might of been more enjoyable if i had liked yuna and tidus as characters. Aurons part of the ending i did enjoy. But there was nothing for rikku and wakka. Wakka got like one line (if that or none i dont remember) actually, as the game progressed, wakka was completley forgotten about and rarely even had lines. But yeah the game itself was very good, so a moderate ending for a great game. The ending probabley seemed worse than it was because i had high expectations for it because of the quality of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Omega
    The storyline wasnt bad in itself, just a lot of the elements in the storyline. But at least the storyline was in depth, the ending was bland. It might of been more enjoyable if i had liked yuna and tidus as characters. Aurons part of the ending i did enjoy. But there was nothing for rikku and wakka. Wakka got like one line (if that or none i dont remember) actually, as the game progressed, wakka was completley forgotten about and rarely even had lines. But yeah the game itself was very good, so a moderate ending for a great game. The ending probabley seemed worse than it was because i had high expectations for it because of the quality of the game
    Ok we heard your opinion. good for you. It's just good to know this is one guy's opinion, in all reality we all know this is one of the greatest FFs ever

[leeza]And that's just your opinion. Don't be rude. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

i've been playing for 80 hours and fighting seymour omnis. i find it hard. some people find these games easy though. i regreted on one file running from all my battles.
    Come to my up and coming FFVII: Advent Children site. it still needs work but i'm getting there.
    http://freewebs.com/clashing_blades

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

yes, you can't run from battles in FF. You'll get screwed later and there will be no hope but for cheats, or a new game.

I loved the ending and the Final battles were good....but there was a LOT of them...well i guess the aeons and yu yevon don't count because of the auto-life. This was my favorite actually as far as story line goes. Except I liked the KH2 opening better...not by much though

the ending rocked!!! ffx rocked, quit complaining!!!

Default Stuck between Life and Fantasy

I can't really state anything wrong with it..... Tis a good game and the ending, okay It's a sob story but theres nothing wrong with it.

I missed the classical buying weapons element, But come one the custimization rocks (Petrification has never looked so cool)

and it has the cool limit break style of VII but with extra options (Stoic, Slayer, Dancer etc.)
    Signatures can exceed no more than 250pixels in height, no matter how much text, images, or spaces you have in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Blade
    i've been playing for 80 hours and fighting seymour omnis. i find it hard. some people find these games easy though. i regreted on one file running from all my battles.
    Actually it is easy because my characters and I thought of some things like skills
    warriorboy && battlingbard.