Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2

Default Kingdom Hearts 2

dus anyone besides me think KH2 wah way to easy

I guess it depends on which level you play. On standard it seemed okay, sure. The hardest part for me was that poster game in Twilight Town... >_<

.:A glitch in time saves few:.

yea but even on the hardes difficulty it was still really easy

I don't think it's "way way too easy", but I do think it's on the easy side, especially for Standard mode. I can't imagine how easy it is on Beginner mode.

Who had an "easy" time against Demyx in Proud Mode? Who easily completed Jiminy's Journal in Proud Mode? Who easily completed all of the Gummi Lists in Proud Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Who had an "easy" time against Demyx in Proud Mode? Who easily completed Jiminy's Journal in Proud Mode? Who easily completed all of the Gummi Lists in Proud Mode?
    Demyx was simple.

Jiminy's Journal isn't that hard. Working on finishing the Paradox Hades now.

Gummi's are a royal pain, but not because it is hard to complete the battles, but because some of the enemy gummis almost never show up. I'm 100% on all of the first two mission levels for every area, 100% on level 3 Assault of the Dreadnaught (and damn but the final enemy is awesome) and several more of the level 3 missions, but some of the gummis in some of the other level 3 missions continue to evade me.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Yes, I think Kingdom Hearts 2 was VERY easy. I played it on standard mode, I should try it on proud mode I guess...In my opinion, there was a higher level of difficulty in Kindgom Hearts 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Demyx was simple.
    How simple? Am I just constantly screwing up and misstepping?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    How simple? Am I just constantly screwing up and misstepping?
    He's easy. If you use the reaction commands, you can breeze through his water forms like they were nothing. I know you don't believe that, but it's true. After that, his large AoE water spells are annoying, but good use of Retaliating Slash/Aerial Recovery can help with that. Since his forms are the only timed part, the rest is just a matter of trying to dodge his attacks, and unloading on him with combos if you succeed.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I had trouble wit Demyx, Xaldin, and Xigbar. But just because of being careless and only stoking potins, lol

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

demyx was hard wen i first fought him, now hes caked

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Yeah the game was far too easy. I was playing in expert, or proud mode, and i still finished the game in under 30 hours (thats with the bonus worlds, colleseum and most of the gummy missions compeleted). I think there was only one part in the entire game where i got a gameover and that was with the time boss battle. But the game for the most part was fun, desipte being easy but i guess it was targeted at youger people so i shouldnt be surprised.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think it was targetted for a younger audience at all.

Regarding Demyx, Comet with Donald's Fantasia Limit helps tremendously. And of course, the 'Dance' with the reaction commands too.

I never really had a problem with Xaldin, although everyone else says he was difficult. I guess I was at a higher level or something.

Luxord was a ho, because I couldn't just pound the crap out of him like everything else.

Yeah, great game, but a little lacking in the difficulty department. Well, it's not like RPGs are hard anyway.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyri
    Yes, I think Kingdom Hearts 2 was VERY easy. I played it on standard mode, I should try it on proud mode I guess...In my opinion, there was a higher level of difficulty in Kindgom Hearts 1.
    I had a little bit of trouble with Demyx and Xigbar, and the last form of Xemnas, but other than that I thought it was A LOT easier than the 1st game. (A LOT shorter too ) I remember how I had a hard time with the Trickmaster in Wonderland, and Cerberus in Olympus...it took me a while. I never had that kind of difficulty in this game though. Hey, was it just me or was this game REALLY short? I beat it in exactly 34 hours.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

thay should have made the game a lot harder and a lot longer to help keep intrest in it, the only chaling in the game was Sephiroth, i still cant kill him