Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526

Thread: EoFF RPG: Take #382

This still exists? Salutations, Rase! I havent played the most up to dat eversion, my computer took a nose dive. But soon. Good work, mon.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

I think I found (another) glitch in the game. I decided to play from the beggining, (please note I am using starseekers download of it) and instead of going to the start when I click New Game I end up on star's last save point.

Rase, is this dead?
    I recolor sprites.
    Maker of EoFF RPG: Nooblet Love
    Topic: EoFF RPG(Yes, Again)

Hmm, I could have sworn that I had already put a post in about this. Oh well, here it goes.

Yes, unfortunately, this RPG has officially died. I'm very sorry for not going through with it, as I really do hate to leave things half completed. I'm especially sorry to everyone who I told would eventually be in the RPG.

The main reason behind the stopping is basically because, well, remember this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    Is my desire to make it still here? Yes.
    Is my free time to make it still here? Not so much.
    Just switch the two answers and there you go. I've tried three times to start again and I can never get much farther than a map before I just stop and go do something else. I think the main reason may be that I really enjoy being creative and stuff, and it was getting hard to do that within the EoFF context. I also wasn't to happy with the way things were going in the game, and really didn't want to have to go back and do it again. I really wish I had gone with my idea I did for the decathalon pentathalon (letter E), which I of course thought of after I'd started making this. Maybe someday I'll try and do that one, though I'm not making any promises.

Anyway, yeah, that's about it. I'm currently working on another RPG, but lord knows I'm not releasing anything about it until I can get a decent demo up,or just until it's done. I will tell you guys that, should it go through, it'll try and have as few RPG clichés as possible. So yeah, that's that I guess. Since this is done with I've asked a mod to close it now, so if you want to talk to me about it for some reason PM me. Thank you all for playing my game and giving me feedback, ideas, and much more. It was fun while it lasted.

~Rase
    Last edited by Rase; 01-22-2007 at 05:59 PM.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.