Why is that orb?
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I have a mac..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Oh... sorry black orb. If I stumble across a Mac version of the program, I'll be sure to post it here and shoot you a PM to let you know, though I'm not sure what the likelyhood of me finding one is.
    Last edited by Rase; 06-09-2006 at 06:40 AM.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Dont bother looking, rpg maker and macs are not compatible in any way. Thanks for the concern anyways..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

i'll wait until you get the next update out before i download it and play it. tell me when you get me in the game, i might wait until then.

I don't know if this thread is dead or not, or if the game is done, but I have a request: Can you put me in it. One line is fine, whatever. I don't care what I look like as long as it is cool. Thanks.

You're a newbie and this is the first I've heard of you. Don't even go there.
    I'm trying to downlaod it now, it looks good.
    I wouldn't mind if you put me and Yuffie the Dragon Ninja in as a double act.
    Last edited by starseeker; 06-19-2006 at 07:08 PM.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Y'know, I don't really appreciate that. I may be new, but that doesn't make me a noob, alright?

I apologise but you need to build up your presence here a bit first. From what I could tell from your profile that post was your first foray outside the KH forum and you've never posted in General Chat
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo.For.Real
    I don't know if this thread is dead or not, or if the game is done, but I have a request: Can you put me in it. One line is fine, whatever. I don't care what I look like as long as it is cool. Thanks.
    I'm sure I can find a little spot for you as an NPC somewhere. But, if you should become inactive and stop posting in the forums, I'll probably replace you. Just a heads-up.

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    Personally, I couldn't care less how long someone's been here when it comes to inclusion. Of course, only well-known members will play a major role in it (as PC's, villians, sidequest material, etc.), but every RPG needs loads of NPC's for it's towns and I see no reason why he can't be one. At least he made a small request instead of "MAKE ME THE FINAL BOSS!!!" or something (got a PM with that in it once).

Now, as for you and Yuffie the Dragon Ninja, I'll certainly include you, but I need some clarification as to what you mean by "double act". Do you mean something like, when the player talks to one of you, you both respond to him/her, sometimes finishing each others sentence, or am I way off here?
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Rase, any idea when the next version will be done? I've been holding back on playing it, but since it's summer and I'm taskless when not at work, I'd like to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rase
    I'm sure I can find a little spot for you as an NPC somewhere. But, if you should become inactive and stop posting in the forums, I'll probably replace you. Just a heads-up.

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    Personally, I couldn't care less how long someone's been here when it comes to inclusion. Of course, only well-known members will play a major role in it (as PC's, villians, sidequest material, etc.), but every RPG needs loads of NPC's for it's towns and I see no reason why he can't be one. At least he made a small request instead of "MAKE ME THE FINAL BOSS!!!" or something (got a PM with that in it once).

Now, as for you and Yuffie the Dragon Ninja, I'll certainly include you, but I need some clarification as to what you mean by "double act". Do you mean something like, when the player talks to one of you, you both respond to him/her, sometimes finishing each others sentence, or am I way off here?

Hey, man, thanks. I was playing it, but got stopped, so I'm gonna get it downloaded again, alright? Oh, and please PM me, to tell me where I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna say, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    Rase, any idea when the next version will be done? I've been holding back on playing it, but since it's summer and I'm taskless when not at work, I'd like to play the game.
    Well, summer's not being as responsibility-free as I'd hoped, so if I had to estimate, I'd say first week of July at the latest, hopefully before then. I've been working on it during most of my spare time at home, when I'm not playing my recently-bought copy of Secret of Mana.

Hey, man, thanks. I was playing it, but got stopped, so I'm gonna get it downloaded again, alright? Oh, and please PM me, to tell me where I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna say, etc.
    Sure thing.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

D'you know if there's any way of importing animations? If so, I wouldn't mind helping you animate some attacks...if you have a flower petal animation, I'd be willing to trade for that....

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Blog Entries

I could help you find an NPC. Like, myself for instance.