Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF RPG: Take #382

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Guess
    D'you know if there's any way of importing animations? If so, I wouldn't mind helping you animate some attacks...if you have a flower petal animation, I'd be willing to trade for that....
    Well, I know that you can import animation sets (the images with the different animation pieces on them), but I don't think you can import or export pre-made animations. Also, do you mean petal animations like the ones I attached?

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou
    I could help you find an NPC. Like, myself for instance.
    I've already got you implemented into the game as an NPC Kentarou. You'll be in the next version, along with Deadpool, Izzo.For.Real, starseeker, Yuffie the Dragon Ninja, and some others.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Blog Entries

That makes me tickle pink! Thanks Rase. Your project is looking fantastic. Plus, I'm in it. It's officially 1000 times better.

Me and YuffieTDN do a good chunk of our posting with the other one looking over our shoulder and making suggestions. We're sisters and share the same computer. (I'm the older one)
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Blog Entries

Can you add me in it? Like, can I be this badass Akuma type guy that can kick real hard?

Anyway I should try it out once I install RMXP again.

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    Me and YuffieTDN do a good chunk of our posting with the other one looking over our shoulder and making suggestions. We're sisters and share the same computer. (I'm the older one)
    Good to know. Thanks, you two are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Genji
    Can you add me in it? Like, can I be this badass Akuma type guy that can kick real hard?

Anyway I should try it out once I install RMXP again.
    Well, most enemies/bosses are either random inactive members (enemies) or banned (bosses). However, I'll see what I can do with you. You probably won't be until a later version though. I'll let you know when that one comes around.

Also, as a heads up, you will need the Postality Knights Edition of RPG Maker XP to play this, as it uses the additional stuff in that version. The download link is in the first post.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

I'm having difficulty getting it to run. Every time I try I get the message
    'File Graphics/Windowskin/001-Blue not found.'
    Attached is what the folder looks like.
    I kinda monkeyed around with the installation so it would be in My Documents. Does that affect it?
    "Reality is that which,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    And well done on pre-empting the Sick Irony whines. Sick Irony was alright, but unless you're an extremely old oldbie, (there's about 4 of them left) you won't get most of the humour.
    QFT, nice that you shot those down already.
    Yes, well done indeed. This looks pretty sweet. This badly needs updating anyways, and I'm glad you're taking it on. Good luck finishing it!

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    I'm having difficulty getting it to run. Every time I try I get the message
    'File Graphics/Windowskin/001-Blue not found.'
    Attached is what the folder looks like.
    I kinda monkeyed around with the installation so it would be in My Documents. Does that affect it?
    The installation thing may be a problem. First though, try placing the attached file in Graphics > Windowskins. If that doesn't work, PM me and we'll try and figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Neel Hates Clout's Guts
    Yes, well done indeed. This looks pretty sweet. This badly needs updating anyways, and I'm glad you're taking it on. Good luck finishing it!
    Thanks.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wonder if you could put me in as a NPC that accompanies and guides you in a level called Amano World using this sprite.

Remember that on the Internet you can find loads of RPMXP stuff, such as custom char sets, battlebacks, and lots of scripts to make the game more original.

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar
    I wonder if you could put me in as a NPC that accompanies and guides you in a level called Amano World using this sprite.
    Hmm, well, that's an iffy one. The various levels/worlds are mainly the different forums (Gen. Chat, EoEo, etc.), and seeing as how Amano World is not a forum, I'm not wont to include it in that form. However, I may be able to think of some way to implement your idea, possibly using the Artists Forums. I'll have to think it over.

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar
    Remember that on the Internet you can find loads of RPMXP stuff, such as custom char sets, battlebacks, and lots of scripts to make the game more original.
    I know, I'm just lazy. Maybe I'll look more now that summer's here.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

There isn't a windowskins folder.
    "Reality is that which,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What about mking it a bonus dungeon?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Mapping is one thing I'm actually capable of doing. Maybe I'll send you my EoFF maps someday, they're made using chipsets made out of bits and pieces from dozens of other chipsets and works quite nicely. Either that or I could zip up all the chipsets, charsets etc. I have and just send the lot to you.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Rase
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Guess
    D'you know if there's any way of importing animations? If so, I wouldn't mind helping you animate some attacks...if you have a flower petal animation, I'd be willing to trade for that....
    Well, I know that you can import animation sets (the images with the different animation pieces on them), but I don't think you can import or export pre-made animations. Also, do you mean petal animations like the ones I attached?

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou
    I could help you find an NPC. Like, myself for instance.
    I've already got you implemented into the game as an NPC Kentarou. You'll be in the next version, along with Deadpool, Izzo.For.Real, starseeker, Yuffie the Dragon Ninja, and some others.

OH MY GOD, THANK YOU! (Don't suppose you have a butterfly one too...I got one but it was sized wrong...

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I started practising with my rpg maker again and have gotten quite reasonable at spriting. If you wanted to have some custom sets made up or even add bits and pieces to sets you're already using. Let me know via Pm. I've got the rpg maker so i have access to all the sprites already. I also messed around with menu's, sound and all that stuff so if there's any stuff like that you want help with give me a yell.

It really is a good game.

Stay Essential
    EE