Thread: How do you get Final Fourm?!

Default How do you get Final Fourm?!

o.k i'm pissed, when i beat the game on easy mode, i didn't get the last fourm the final fourm.
    and now i'm on nomal mode and people on here talk about there final fourm HOW DO YOU GET IT!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!
    Offline/Online

you get it somewhere in the world that never was... after defeating the gambler dude (can't remember his name )

asdfghjkl;'

It's by random chance. You need to have 5 drive gauges and (SPOILER)Activated the fight scene between Roxas and Sora After that you can get it anywhere by using the drive command while in battle, but like I said it's random chance so it may take awhile.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

form***

lmao forums

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

The best thing is to constantly enter the Cerberus Cup after you defeat (SPOILER)Roxas at the Memory Skyscraper. This way, you can initiate a drive form at the very beginning. If final doesn't come up, press start and choose retry. Drive gauge is automatically refilled and ready for use. Continue doing this until final form pops up.

i'm not even sure how i got mine buuuuut i think after 5 guages and you battle someone then you'll get it. i don't remember really
    :kaobeg2:

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    o.k i'm pissed, when i beat the game on easy mode, i didn't get the last fourm the final fourm.
    and now i'm on nomal mode and people on here talk about there final fourm HOW DO YOU GET IT!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!
    This is how you get it, listen to no otherAfter the event at Memory Skyscraper (Roxas vs. Sora), Sora will finally be able to receive the Final Form, at random, whenever he turns into one of his other three forms. Once it has been triggered, it can be used normally, like all other forms, as a selectable form. Consumes 5 Drive gauges, when triggered initially, and from that point on. At first, you can only use it for 3 Drive Bars, and Final evolves by killing Nobodies, one EXP point per kill.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Didn't think about the olympus cup trick...

Best way to level it up once you get it (i'd say use the olympus trick, mine works in a similar fashion but with a bit more time in between attempts) is to go to the Old Mansion in Twilight Town (land in Namine's Room.) Go in with a full Five drive bars and transform right outside her door. there are, if i remember correctly, 26 total nobodys in the main room of the mansion. Whack as many of them as you possibly can, but leave enough time left in your drive bars to get BACK to that save point before you change back. if you get to the save point while still in drive form, and take the gummi ship off world, then immediately land in Namines room. Getting on the Gummi Ship while still in drive form, reverts you back to normal sora and completely refills your drive guage. Make it infinitely quicker to level up like this. i think i got to level seven in a couple hours, max.