Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dolls

*sighs* you mean...that that face that body ...the whole thing is not original.....

*sighs*....Im a little disappointed.

Needs to stop disappearin Black Angel's Avatar

But, hey, it's good work?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel
    But, hey, it's good work?
    I saw your dolls and I thought they were art work I saw potential in those dolls alright , I mean anyone who could make those from scratch had something going for them that was the idea of a real artist making real art...not pasted together copies of already made art by different artists. Its ok though I still like you kid. Please just post your own work next time. Dont lie to me , I'll forgive you but you have lied to us all posting those as your art work....

I forgive you, we are still cool...but I am a little disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts
    I saw your dolls and I thought they were art work I saw potential in those dolls alright , I mean anyone who could make those from scratch had something going for them that was the idea of a real artist making real art...not pasted together copies of already made art by different artists. Its ok though I still like you kid. Please just post your own work next time. Dont lie to me , I'll forgive you but you have lied to us all posting those as your art work....

I forgive you, we are still cool...but I am a little disappointed.
    Its her work. She put it together and she never lied. She doesnt need to be forgiven for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    Its her work. She put it together and she never lied. She doesnt need to be forgiven for this.
    Those heads are on a strip of 100 heads already made and cut out...

This is no better than taking a cut up pizza and putting it in the box and then claiming that you made it.

This is no better than taking a cut up pizza and putting it in the box and then claiming that you made it.
    Except you know she put it together. People make collages and get praised for them all the time. Is that not art.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Its practically the same that Ultima Shadow did in his "I love photoshop" thread, and it seems you didnt complaint about it..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    Except you know she put it together. People make collages and get praised for them all the time. Is that not art.
    Hmmmm. Ok . You have a point . I apologize . I wasnt looking at this clearly. I am now asking for forgiveness.

I am sorry.

PLEASE continue with your work!! It's great so far.

I was just a little mislead and confused by the process.

Im sorry that I was like that.

I cant wait to see the finished product.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I see none of you guys are dolling experts xD

Drag and drop dolls aren't considered art because by their very nature, they come about two steps to being something loathed by the community at whole, frankendolling. Of course a frankendoll takes more effort as you do the cropping yourself instead of dragging and dropping, but it's usually much more surreptious.

Almost every doller starts off at the drag and drops at dollzmania or other sites, and I was no different xD

You can't start being praised for it until you open a base body in a program for your own and start doing your own edits, though.

This is not art yet, Ballistix Man, but I would be glad to see her start dolling for her own to see what *She* can come up with

Dont be silly lovehurts....I think her work is fantastic! I'd love to see more of it, keep up the good work and...keep posting!

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooChild
    Dont be silly lovehurts....I think her work is fantastic! I'd love to see more of it, keep up the good work and...keep posting!
    We already cleared this up. I already apologized and claimed ealier on as I am now that I enjoy her work. that was all a misunderstanding from before....You should read the whole thread before introducing yourself to an old convo.

Last edited by Relena; 06-01-2006 at 06:34 PM.
    Leve me alone!

*shuffles in after reading the commotion*
    We're all calm now right? .-.?
    I must wonder on the last one you just posted, It's not like the others and I dun wanna get into the whole doll aspect, but what did you use to make it looks as blurred and painted? It's nice, but you should prolly clean it up some, even if it's a WIP, it'd help to show the roundness of the clothes instead of coloring over the body shape.
    But good work none the less.

Casper these are great......well done and sorry for not spotting it earlier ^_-
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p