Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardest FFIV challange ever!

Zidane: Passed. First time I played >_>, I fail to see how one can be turned on by a 16-bit game sprite.

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Zidane: Passed. First time I played >_>, I fail to see how one can be turned on by a 16-bit game sprite.
    Well, of course the pixelated game sprite isn't a turn-on. Getting turned on by the sprite would be like reading the description of a woman in a book and getting turned on by the words themselves. It's the mental representation you form of that character, and the spirit the sprite represents, that becomes a turn-on.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've decided to do a challenge of my own. It involves the same rules as Ultima Shadow; but instead of Rydia, it's Zeromus.

Luckily you don't actually see him until the final battle, but just look at him:

You can't deny his beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    I've decided to do a challenge of my own. It involves the same rules as Ultima Shadow; but instead of Rydia, it's Zeromus.

Luckily you don't actually see him until the final battle, but just look at him:

You can't deny his beauty.
    I'd hit it.
    Wait, How would you hit that?
    [leeza]At 204 kb, this is way over our 50 kb filesize limit. It's also way over the 250 pixel height limit. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by *PaladinCecil*
    Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Well, of course the pixelated game sprite isn't a turn-on. Getting turned on by the sprite would be like reading the description of a woman in a book and getting turned on by the words themselves. It's the mental representation you form of that character, and the spirit the sprite represents, that becomes a turn-on.
    Zidane:...An eight-year-old girl? I'm sorry to me that is like saying Eiko turned you on, please don't say that, I'd be forced to ask for mental help. lol, on Z_X's challenge, actually in its own way there is a bizarre aura of beauty, I wouldn't say in a sexual way, more with how got the Big Bang scenary to work with Zeromus, it's a work of art.

I can't speak for him, but I think he's talking about how young Rydia makes him think of adult Rydia which leads to what I said .

Blog Entries

Oh my... people are still posting in this thread? It's been a while since I checked it out.

To those who took this thread seriously: ........I love you guys.

To those who ruined this thread: OMG DIE PLZ!!!!!111one (send me "hawt pix" of Ruby Weapon, and I'll forgive you)

To the rest of you: ickle:

Now, for a non-fake (and non-FFIV) challenge, go here: CLICKY-CLICK!!!