Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Path of The Shadow my comic

Whatever yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    You need to work out your begining, middle and end. Who lives and dies, falls in love, hero, villian etc. Then you tie it all together. Its not difficult.
    Gee, hmm. That sounded like advice to me. But it was wasted on someone like you.

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

so pretty much all your saying is to through away all 100pages i did on that re do every single character waste another 6 months to think and forget everything ive done is that it
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Did I say throw stuff away? Where did I say that? Bloody nowhere. I told you the basics of storytelling:
    You need to work out your begining, middle and end. Who lives and dies, falls in love, hero, villian etc. Then you tie it all together. Its not difficult.
    Do what the hell you want to your comic, throw it away, burn it. Whatever the hell you want. Just remember you ripped of someone elses work. Someone who worked hard as an animator and scriptwriter.

ok could you just stop this and speak respectfully with me ok ive tried to get along with you so im srry i took your "advice" the wrong way it just sounded like i was being yelled at for doing so im tired of flipping fighting with you im srry my imagination isnt great and im srry i cant get my any good ideas out of my own head so stop fighting with me im fed up with it

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Did I say throw stuff away? Where did I say that? Bloody nowhere. I told you the basics of storytelling:
    Do what the hell you want to your comic, throw it away, burn it. Whatever the hell you want. Just remember you ripped of someone elses work. Someone who worked hard as an animator and scriptwriter.
    excuse me this is my friend u r talking about and he is really annoyed and sad because u speak this way..... don't do that don't u want friends??/ i love friends though i have none but it is ok with me... it wont hurt to say nice words to other poeple to cheer them up and give them some confident..... nice to meet u
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

just leave her alone its her comic if she wanted advice she would have asked you, and if she did she didnt want advice that is rude and sounds like u need some midol

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku_Yuffie_girl
    just leave her alone its her comic if she wanted advice she would have asked you, and if she did she didnt want advice that is rude and sounds like u need some midol:mad2:
    i didn't mean to be rude there well i don't know her much but i read her posts in other places and they r no good...... i tried to be nice to her.. well i am sorry that i care about my friend cause she is the only friend i have here:mad2:
    I <3 you Polaris

Nah Owen, Rikku_Yuffie_girls having her weekly spat at someone. I suggest you mind your own business RYG, its been settled and sorted. I swear you 2 PM each other to keep egging a situation on.

sounds like u need some midol
    Not everyone is from the crappy US of A, so I havent got the foggest idea about what your spewing on about. And Owen, get your grammar sorted before you start lecturing people.

owen i wasnt talking about u i was talking about sapphire star, and we didnt pm, we did it on the phone as u can tell were friends and im stick up for her, and your the one who keeps on going and on we are getting ready to stop writing forums because u end up putting a snobby comment every time.
    p.s midol is for women that are on there period for there crapps so im saying u need one cause your be a bitch

owen i wasnt talking about u i was talking about sapphire star, and we didnt pm, we did it on the phone as u can tell were friends and im stick up for her, and your the one who keeps on going and on we are getting ready to stop writing forums because u end up putting a snobby comment every time.
    p.s midol is for women that are on there period for there crapps so im saying u need one cause your be a bitch
    yes kid told me so thank u.... eh... is my grammer really bad i don't know... and rikku_yuffie_girl..... i suggest we just ignore her she'll leave when we don't give her attention 'let her talk to the wall'' and well we are both kid's friends
    I <3 you Polaris

i bet my grammers worse

i bet my grammers worse
    hehe.... i don't know... and who cares if our grammer is not good the important thing is that we r good and that we r friends right?
    I <3 you Polaris

yuppers grammer shrammer

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Okay, all of you knock it off with the personal attacks and the spam.