Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am a Ninjutsu Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto
    Ninjas flip out all the time and BREAKDANCE TO POLKA BEATS

I have the greatest idea for a movie: Breakdancing Ninjas.

10/10
    Firstly, grow up.

Secondly, your idea sucks. STV pap, period.

In an art such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu , you are already an advanced practioner at purple belt and can have your own academy and there are still the Brown and Black Belt to come after that , Most never touch Brown or Black EVER

ShadowNINku
    Est. 2002

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

But to breakdance you need the groove, do ninjas have the groove? or do they have to be some sort of hybrid gangster ninja?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    Levian posts are love

I am studying the art of sitting down in front of a computer
    It is an ancient art, with many follows. They that follow it go by the name of....nerd
    An art of which I am an undiscussed master.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen
    But to breakdance you need the groove, do ninjas have the groove? or do they have to be some sort of hybrid gangster ninja?
    No doubt that's why you cross train it with capoeira which is even better than breakdancing when the Ninja feels the need to be social

ShadowNINku
    Est. 2002

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Why be a Ninja when you can be a Pirate? All that'll happen is all the Pirate kids will laugh at you for being a Ninja and then promptly whack you senseless. Make the right choice : choose Pirate.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I am still a talented Zatsumi Uchiwa black belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsunari 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto
    Ninjas flip out all the time and BREAKDANCE TO POLKA BEATS

I have the greatest idea for a movie: Breakdancing Ninjas.

10/10
    Firstly, grow up.

Secondly, your idea sucks. STV pap, period.
    Dont throw stones at glass houses.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    Why be a Ninja when you can be a Pirate? All that'll happen is all the Pirate kids will laugh at you for being a Ninja and then promptly whack you senseless. Make the right choice : choose Pirate.
    Cause pirates suck. Anyway, no pirate could catch this ninja.

No doubt that's why you cross train it with capoeira which is even better than breakdancing when the Ninja feels the need to be social
    Actually, I was thinking of going for wushu instead of capoeira, I don't think there is a capoeira dojo/school whatever around here.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Quote Originally Posted by IBCrayZ
    my favorite pair of shoes(my heelys)
    WOW!!! I LOVE HEELYS!!!!! I can't afford to replace mine at the moment though... shame... they where fun... they confused the chavs...hehe...

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

Ninjustu? I only specialize in attacking with remote controls!

Maybe I should study it a bit... after all it does originate from my background...
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by IBCrayZ
    or I will be, someday. Right now I just have the potential. I am already known as the crippled midget ninja at school, even though my crippleage is only because I gashed my knees and 5 stitches from my favorite pair of shoes(my heelys). Oh, and Im not a midget. I am 5ft 2 1/2 inches.

But back to the point. I am going to become a ninja. There is a Bujinkan Taijutsu dojo in the next city over and I plan to go there once I can drive, am healed, and have the money.

All this because NINJAS ARE BETTER THAN ALL ELSE...............

stupid samurai's
    Do you actually know anything about Japanese culture? ^^

I study Seidokan-style Karate, its great. In fact, my nick means "Reverse Punch".
    Our (main) sensei has 30+ years experience and is a 6th Dan (level of black belt). We also have other black belts at our club including a 3rd Dan who also has a Ju-Jitsu black belt. So, as a result, we explore other moves and techniques from other martial arts and other styles.

*Divide By Cucumber Error - Please Re-install Universe And Reboot*
    What is the Animal in You?
    I'm a Fox: http://www.animalinyou.com/Fox.htm

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Do you actually know anything about Japanese culture? ^^
    Just because I'm immature does not mean I'm ignorant.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Quote Originally Posted by Gullick
    im studying some Kung fu style that no one seems to have heard anywhere in the world and im hoping to learn Bruce Lee's style 'Jeet Kune Do' as soon as i can drive. The biggest advice i can give you is to not limit yourself to Ninjitsu, when you study a martial art for the first time you tend to think 'yeah, this is the best martil art in the world and i can beat anyone with it'. If you get into that state of mind, you will accept everything your sensai tells you and you won't think for yourself. But if you explore other martial arts you will begin to see the flaws in your own. The biggest example (im not putting down Karate or Kung Fu in anyway, there are flaws in every style) is the classical way of putting your fist at your hip when you punch. this opens your entire body for an attack by your opponent. your Sensai will either tell you that, this is to gain power in your punch or (as my Sifu tells me) it is to ready yourself to deliver the next punch. First, it has been scientificly proven that punches thrown like a boxer, hand near the chest and turning your hip into the punch, will generate more destructive power than the classical punch and secondly if you ever try to throw combinations while using the 'hand on the hip' method, you'll notice your self being slow and open.
    basically im just telling you to research into other styles: Tae kwon do, ju jitsu, boxing, kickboxing, wrestling etc. and overall find out what works for you.
    I agree with this post 100% I'm 39 years old and have been training for 20 years as of last month. Took 3 years of Shotokan Karate before deciding it wasn't my thing, than took 5 years of Tae Kwon do before leaving that for kenpo in 1995 until now. It is true that every style has it's weaknesses and it is advantageous(I have no idea if I spelled that right lol) to broaden your horizons. Gullick is right when he says do what works for you!