Thread: PSO Anybody

Default PSO Anybody

Anybody play this game for PC? Its that one Online RPG that's not World of Warcraft.

"What, you mean there are other online RPGs?"

Yes, and this game is SPECTACULAR. I play it online on a private server, I got a level 32 HUmar with an AGITO sword.

Blog Entries

I used to on the Dreamcast and Gamecube. I played Blue Burst when it was free, but now I don't play PSO anymore. However, it is still my favorite online RPG. Best character creation I have seen in an Online RPG. n.n I also like the fact that instead of going through a huge world, you fight through levels until you reach the boss. Some people hate that, though. o.o However, what I disliked about the DC and GC versions was the amount of hackers. The most popular server (On GC it was Vega. I forgot what it was on DC.) would always get you FSOD'd.

On the dreamcast I was:

1. R2D2. I was the big robot thing. It was RA something. o_o I didn't know that R2D2 was a Star Wars name, however. I seriously remade the name R2D2. n_n;

2. Then I was Nico the HUmar. At first I had brown hair and a green suit. Then, one of my online friends who was all green encouraged me to edit my character so that it had only my favorite color on it. I chose blue.

On the Gamecube I was:

1. Nico the HUmar, obviously. At first it was the same as on Dreamcast. Blue style 1 hair and the same blue suit. However, later I changed the hair so that it would be longer, and went to a blue and white suit.

2. Glenn. Easily the character I used most. Glenn was a FOnewm. he was in a blue type of suit, I believe. I changed the colors alot though. But blue is the one I went with in the end. He had grayish hair, but the 2 horned hat covered most of it.

3. Kentarou is another one of my most used characters. At the time I made my EoFF account, Kentarou was the character I was on PSO. He was a FOmar. He was mostly green. Green eyes, green hat, green robe... But then his hair was orange. o.o He was also rather short. Short FOmars were the most awesomest thing at the time.

4. Stealth #9. He was the same class as R2D2, but he was short and tiny. He was gray and white. His head type was of a beak. o.o Short robot with a beak is really all you need to know.

I had more, but I forgot those. n_n;

I had it for the Dreamcast. Had a Level 67 FOnewm.
    Ill probably be getting PSU, hope its good!

I played it on Game Cube and offline only. Was pretty fun and well done for a while but I stopped playing it because it gotta sorta boring and lonely.

I played the beta version of the online one over the summer and it was pretty fun from the looks of it, but stopped when I came back to school.