Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Thread: Which COUNTRY are you from?

Remnant of Sephiroth Oasis Writer's Avatar

I'm from America, or easier put Idaho, United States and Oregon, USA.
    I want to sail the darkness of the Cosmos using this planet as my vessel

the U.S duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flusa

born in Asia, raised in America - North America, at that...

i have a mixed cultural background, but i'm one who takes interest in the roots i came from. culture shock is good...
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 05-05-2006 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_20
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Man you're good! It's good to see people learning Spanish, it's one of the languages MOST spoken in the world.
    Thank you.
    Opino español es una lengua muy divertido, or something.
    Yes it is, it's one of the best languages because it's EASY to make jokes, write romantic songs, carry conversations, and it's very rich in meaning(words). Just like Italian and all the other ROMANCE languages.
    I always thought the Spanish grammar was very easy to get a grip of; kinda like Swedish, which is pretty similar.

Jag heter Peter och jag skriver på forumet Eyesonff; det är väldigt skojigt, i alla fall ibland.
    Me llamo Peter y yo escribo en el foro Eyesonff; es muy entretenido, de todas formas en ocasiónes.

(I admit that this time, I did check the Spanish word for "forum")
    Estoy orgulloso(sp) de usted y por eso un dia tratare de aprender Swedish! En los Estados Unidos no les gustan ensenar MUCHOS idiomas pero si encuentro una forma de aprender un poco de Swedish lo ahre.

I am proud of you man. And for that I will try to learn some Swedis! But in the United States they don't like teaching MANY languages but if I find a way to learn some swedish I will do it.
    Esta parece como una idea excelente; sueco también es bastante hermoso, y por lo tanto algo esforzarse para.

I THINK this sentence is correct. :rolleyes2

Also remember the weird Swedish letters: å, ä and ö.

å = [o] in "for"
    ä = [a] in "man"
    ö = [i] in "bird"

We also use a kind of "sighing" sound, where you fill the inner lips with air, and breathe out:
    "skepp" (ship), "charm" (charm), "gest" (gesture).
    Hablar en sueco? seria genial!!!! n.n, claro, debido a que el español es mi lenguaje natal, no puedo decir que batalle en aprenderlo XD, pero aun asi me agrada, es un excelente lenguaje para expresar tus opiniones, no creen?

"Talk in swedish? it would be cool!!!! n.n, of course, since the spanish is my born lenguage, I cannot say that I fight to learn it XD, but I like it anyways, is an excelent lenguage to express your opinions, don't you think?" n.nU