Thread: I have several questions, and need assistance

Default I have several questions, and need assistance

Ok, well, to start off, I am on the sencond disc right now. I have some of those itmes that teach your GF summonmagic and stuff, and was wondering if summonmagic would affect Diablos in anyway. Also, to fight the card King, I cannot find him. I talkd to Nida, then challenged The nurse, she told me I'd find him, I took a nap...and now whre is he? I had more...but I kinda forgot, I'll edit later with the rest...like 15 minutes or so.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Did you challenge everyone in the control room?

Don't use summon magic on diablos. In fact, unless it's a +40%, don't use it at all.

The control room? Whre is that?
    Also, thanks for that. So, it doesnt work at all on Diablos. Ill remember that.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Where Nida is, the room where you fly the garden from.

If you've already spoken to Nida and Dr. Kadowaki just keep resting in Squall's dorm. The King will appear eventually.

The reason SumMag+x% doesn't work for Diablos is that his attack reduces the enemy's HP by [Diablos' Level]% of their max HP. At Lv20 he will reduce their HP by 20%, at Lv100 he will reduce their HP by 100%. The damage is capped at 9,999.

SumMag+x% should not be used for Cactuar, Carbuncle, Cerberus or Diablos.

Ok, I wasnt sure about Diablos, cuz that'd be cool if it did 20% of the enemies health, plus X% from the summon magic. Oh, well, lol. I'll be sure to continue resting until King appears then, thanks mucho.

don't give diablos a summonmagic i agree with endless twilit he got it right so becarful, diablos can be a great Gf don't spoil him lol..rise him good
    and about the card king is quistis i don't know why she didn't appear but i suggest you find a walkthrough and find out of it there here go to this site.
    http://www.ffinsider.net
    maybe it can help you............smile buddy
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Thanks everybody for the help, thanks Endless Twilight, that worked. I didnt wxpect Quistis, that shocked me, lol. I hate the damn random rule though, I havent gotten Gilgamesh, Edea, Ward, or Squall due to it. I'll figure something out to get rid of all these damn rules (random, elemental, sudden death). Diablos is well He's learned everything, and I just started disc 3. This is the farthest I've gotten on one save, lol. I had another one, but I was borrowing the game from a friend, then he pawned it when I gave it back (he said he wanted to start his own save), lol. Hopefully, I'll finish the game this time.