Thread: I felt lifted up yesterday...

Default I felt lifted up yesterday...

I actually had a copy of Final Fantasy XII in my hands. Holy Cow I can not wait to play this game! I live in America but a buddy of mine here bought the Japanese version a few days after it came out then off eBay for about $70, and he just got it yesterday in the mail. He can't play it at all due to the fact he doesn't know Japanese AND he doesn't have a mod chip to play imports. He bought it mainly just as a keep-sake.

Still though, just actually having that game unwrapped and in my hands yesterday, was freak'n awesome! Flipping through the game manual and check'n out the pictures. The silver cover of the disc looks amazing.

I know it will be until November or so until it hits America, but what do you think you're first impressions will be once you first set your eyes on the case or even have it in your hands?
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

If I have it in my hands in November I think I'll mentally ejaculate. Knowing Square it'll take even longer to get here. Advent Children was delayed for like, a freakin year. They won't be able to get Aaron Carter to do Vaan's voice right away so we'll all have to wait until 08 :rolleyes2

I can see what you mean about holding it though...It would be nice just to touch one. Then again, having it but not being able to play it would probably drive me into a state of insanity involving murder and monkeys (?).

Once I have it in my hands, I will be anxious to play it

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I haven't been this excited for a videogame since Final Fantasy X.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaMo
    I actually had a copy of Final Fantasy XII in my hands. Holy Cow I can not wait to play this game! I live in America but a buddy of mine here bought the Japanese version a few days after it came out then off eBay for about $70, and he just got it yesterday in the mail. He can't play it at all due to the fact he doesn't know Japanese AND he doesn't have a mod chip to play imports. He bought it mainly just as a keep-sake.

Still though, just actually having that game unwrapped and in my hands yesterday, was freak'n awesome! Flipping through the game manual and check'n out the pictures. The silver cover of the disc looks amazing.

I know it will be until November or so until it hits America, but what do you think you're first impressions will be once you first set your eyes on the case or even have it in your hands?
    Cool, can you post pictures of it?
    If I ever see the european version, I'm taking it with me.

$70 for a game he can't play?
    Wish he'd give that money to someone who could actually put it to use (like me). :P

hahaha i also got the japanese version and played it, and I can't understand a thing. but it's enough i guess to say that ff12 is...great. vastly improved from 10 imo...can't wait more than ever

it would be cool to play a final fantasy on the japanese version, and actually understand it like a native. yeesh
    sparklystrobelights

*take me into the limousine
    draw me into the disco scene
    lookin cool like a fashion queen
    shining bright like a laser beam*
    - dallas superstars : | fast driving |

NEVER STAND STILL.
    - Gatecrasher

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    If I have it in my hands in November I think I'll mentally ejaculate. Knowing Square it'll take even longer to get here. Advent Children was delayed for like, a freakin year. They won't be able to get Aaron Carter to do Vaan's voice right away so we'll all have to wait until 08 :rolleyes2

I can see what you mean about holding it though...It would be nice just to touch one. Then again, having it but not being able to play it would probably drive me into a state of insanity involving murder and monkeys (?).
    If I had it, and couldn't play it, I'd lose it (my mind).

It'll probably be further delayed. Its already been delayed 2 years.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.