Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This makes me sooo mad...

So that means every artist who draws gay anime (example: Gravitation) are gay? thats a stupid statement. lol. Sora just has a strong sense of friendship towards Riku, nothing more.

If your life had a face, I'd punch it in the dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rice Cake
    So that means every artist who draws gay anime (example: Gravitation) are gay? thats a stupid statement. I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Sora just has a strong sense of friendship towards Riku, nothing more.
    There is no proof.

First of all, if Axel was gay, who cares?

You all just have to realize that certain parts of the world (*cough America cough*...oh I'm American too calm down) are very phobic about expressing their feelings, both with boys and girls and especially with males.

So by the time people are teenagers they go through this whole 13-17 year old thing where every guy who says they have a bond with another guy is "gay gay gay" etc.... Anyway, Axel is just friends with Roxas. He says so himself. He isn't real, he's just a bunch of polygons with lines that Quinton Flynn read, so the only way he could be gay is if Nomura gave him a line that says "I am in love with Roxas." And since he doesn't, there you go. All technical, he doesn't have feelings period, what with being a computer produced image and all.

It's really quite natural for two male friends to create a strong enough bond they'd go through all sorts of crazyness just to see each other again. You probably have the same bond with your friends but nobody ever voices it because we're all told we're not allowed to have feelings for the same gender. Yes, you get feelings for the same gender all the time, even love ~_^, but it is NOT attraction "I want to go hanky panky with you" love, it's just a friendship love. Friendship, family, and spouse are three different kinds of love and every person feels each of these... Axel just expresses his, and you just don't.

I thought fans of anime or video games would understand and not say stupid things like "oh axel is gay." Are you guys retarded? Honestly! Axel found someone who made him feel human. People cling to things that make them happy. Like me and video games. Video games make me happy (they aren't the only thing mind you) so I play video games. Roxas made Axel feel human so he wanted to be around him so he could feel human. Nothing sexual about that and it is childish to think as much.

Sora knew Kairi was safe at Destiny Islands. Riku was locked in the realm of darkness and not seen for two years. Hmmm.....yah I think I would be happier to see Riku.

Also. Those bugged by the people posting things like Axel is gay realize they are just doing it to tick people off. So stop it if you are doing it. It is stupid and pointless.
    If your not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kyusaku
    It's not that Axel's gay. He just misses Roxas but I kinda wonder why people like Axel. I think he looks cool but I guess it's alot like how everyone like's Riku even though in reality, Sora and Kairi are the better one's. Sorry you saw that picture, Angel wing .
    I like Axel cuz he's sexy and funny. And yeah that picture was gross...it was on Devient Art if anyone was interested.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Quote Originally Posted by Go powerful women
    I thought fans of anime or video games would understand and not say stupid things like "oh axel is gay." Are you guys retarded? Honestly! Axel found someone who made him feel human. People cling to things that make them happy. Like me and video games. Video games make me happy (they aren't the only thing mind you) so I play video games. Roxas made Axel feel human so he wanted to be around him so he could feel human. Nothing sexual about that and it is childish to think as much.

Sora knew Kairi was safe at Destiny Islands. Riku was locked in the realm of darkness and not seen for two years. Hmmm.....yah I think I would be happier to see Riku.

Also. Those bugged by the people posting things like Axel is gay realize they are just doing it to tick people off. So stop it if you are doing it. It is stupid and pointless.
    Roxas presense made Axel feel like ''someone'', especially when you consider they're just ''Nobodies''. I think that proves they're not homosexuals and give you the idea that the Nobodies have human ''feelings'' even if they lack a heart.

Let's just say the people that are running around screaming and dropping the gay bomb on Axel and Roxas are probably closet homosexuals that which they had a relationship like those two with somebody.

Only kidding guys.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    , if Axel was gay, who cares?
    yup.

asdfghjkl;'

am i the only one that sees the irony of mooglegirl608's sig in this thread?

Thumbs up

Beautifully said.

That was horribly said. If anything you just made Axel's homo sexuality even more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    That was horribly said. If anything you just made Axel's homo sexuality even more clear.
    I don't think it did. Ahhh!!! I search for a picture of Reno and I get ANOTHER picture of Axel and Roxas... That's it, I'm not going on Deviant Art anymore...

Enough said Ballistix Man.

Wow I feel cool quoting myself.
    If your not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room.

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

Fangirls. Homophobes. 'Nuff said.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ugh. I can't really say whether Axel is gay, or not because I haven't bought the game yet. And I must say that after reading this topic I don't think I want to buy it. However, I will say that Lunar Weaver is right. People are homophobes and they'll immeadately see something between two men who love eachother as a sexual relationship when it could just mean that they are friends...really good friends (with possible benefits). But I'll also add that yaoi is very popular in both Japan and the U.S. so Square Enix likes to sneak that in their games whenever possible. Also making mostly all the men look like women is another cultural thing that is only fully accepted in Japan, because the women tend to only date effeminate men there. All in all it's just a fictional character. Nothing worth getting worked up over.

P.S. Deviart is great! Some of the best artists on the web are on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    I don't think it did. Ahhh!!! I search for a picture of Reno and I get ANOTHER picture of Axel and Roxas... That's it, I'm not going on Deviant Art anymore...
    Gee, can you imagine if I locked myself in a fluffy bubble and never looked at anything remotely heterosexual. My life sure would be hectic. I see a picture of a boy and girl kissing and just passingly think it's cute, I don't go "OMGZ BANNING THIS SITEZ DATS DEH SICKIES."

My, if homosexuals discriminated against heterosexuals this much, not a whole lot would get done in this world. Good thing they're not all you.

In short, grow up. *Sprays flame-repellent all about his post*