Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: English screenshots

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay! It's a commin'! I just hope it won't be for Nintendo DS only...or playstation 3. They should put it on PS2. And I thought "Freya" looks kinda like "Frevg"(I don't know how you'd pronounce that. Or "Freyg", but I'm not sure. That's definately a g at the end though, because their a's look different. Seems like they didn't get voice actors for this one either.

Square-Enix recently replaced the first English screen on their E3 site with a new one (see attachment). This picture evidently takes place at the very beginning of the game, where in the fan translations of FFIII the light warriors say something to the effect of "we fell in a hole. aw shucks!"

Based upon the screen shot, Luneth seems to be alone at the beginning of the game. Whether or not he meets the other characters directly afterwards, or they are gained by going town to town, we don't know yet. I just thought it was an interesting thing to point out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, they could be 'inside' of her sprite, or something. Well, I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Well, they could be 'inside' of her sprite, or something. Well, I guess we'll see.
    Oh dear... Luneth is a guy, Lephia is the girl.

Anyway, that's plausible too, but based on the wording, I would assume that Luneth is a lone at this point in the game.

Yeah... Luneth is a guy... The girl is with the rosey cheeks... Anyway, I think that Luneth went playing and stuff. He could have walked down some, then the other 3 follow him. Because, in the older screens, the other 3 are with you (Goblins, LandTurtle, et cetera). And, they HAVE to come with you, or else they won't get their classes.