Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: English screenshots

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Default English screenshots

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/e306/titles/ff3

If an American release weren't already a sure thing, it is now.

It is when one thinks one knows everything there is to know about the Earth that God snarls in the face of such fools.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

That screenshot with the party and Bahamut looks like it's from FFIX.
    Figaro Castle

Awesome

Maybe it will be released almost at the same time as Japanese version like how they did with FF IV Advance

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Either that's extremely bad japanese font, or we'll get ourselves some old-school love soon.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I knew it was coming...but...I just couldn't prepare for it!!

*foams at mouth*

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

That last name is... Freya?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The "a" doesn't match up. It's Freyg. Weird change from Ingz, yet not any better or worse, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    The "a" doesn't match up. It's Freyg. Weird change from Ingz, yet not any better or worse, really.
    That's a relief. I thought they were gonna name a character after the Dragoon from FF IX

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

For us ignorant, non-japanese speaking types, exactly what does the site say?

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    That screenshot with the party and Bahamut looks like it's from FFIX.
    I agree

Have you known ' III ' of legend? In North America No.3 of the vision which is not sold comes, long and is solved seal and finally displays that form. That ' FFIII which becomes legend between the fan ', today with leading technology the new life. Graphics at everything 3D revives also reing-construct and dressing up anew with NDS. From legend to up-to-date work! Exceeding century, it revives, ' FFIII ', the entire world observes!
    bable fish translation

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

why cant they stick to making things for Playstation, because most people have them! Why Nintendo DS!?!? because SOME of us dont have one
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Quote Originally Posted by fireemblem776
    Have you known ' III ' of legend? In North America No.3 of the vision which is not sold comes, long and is solved seal and finally displays that form. That ' FFIII which becomes legend between the fan ', today with leading technology the new life. Graphics at everything 3D revives also reing-construct and dressing up anew with NDS. From legend to up-to-date work! Exceeding century, it revives, ' FFIII ', the entire world observes!
    Not speaking reality. Double plus time excess interest. What does it know, for this understand quickly anew and brought now.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by final-andy
    why cant they stick to making things for Playstation, because most people have them! Why Nintendo DS!?!? because SOME of us dont have one
    I'm going to assume that by "Playstation" you meant "Playstation 2". One can only speculate as to their reasoning, but here's my guess:

The game was originally going to be remade on the Bandai Wonderswan Color (WarMECH preserved the original site for it HERE). However, due to various issues, it was never released. Nintendo wanted the remake to be picked up for the GBA, and considering what had been accomplished with it so far, this seems like it could have been a possibility. However, Square-Enix simply had too much on their plate at the time. So the (Japanese) fans were still grumbling for a remake, and when SE finally had the time to do it, they issued a poll saying "what would you like to see remade for the Nintendo DS?" which had an almost unanimous vote of "Final Fantasy III".

Don't rule out a PS2 remake altogether. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it's not going to. In fact, it's possible that there's going to be MANY remakes for the PS3.

In other words, don't get yer knickers in a twist.

Actually, the English name for Inguzu isn't a sure thing yet, as the name is could off. It could very be "Freyg," but it could also be "Erexg" or any other combination where the "F" and "Y" are interchangeable with "E" and "X." Personally, my money's on "Freyg" though.

Also the English S-E E3 site is here http://na.square-enix.com/e306/titles/ff3/ so forget about babelfish translations