Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: Official FFVII: Crisis Core Thread!

Default Grand Horns......

Does anyone know a really quick way to kill Grand Horns?

They have Null Physical, Null Magic, and Endure status enhancements.

The only thing that does damage is Limit Breaks such as Summons, but I hardly get limit breaks, just limit verges.

Any ideas anyone?
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

They arent immune to Fire Ice and Thunder, they just half the damage. also have you tried useing costly punch?

Default Genesis

I was just watching a secret ending for dirge of cerberus on youtube and it shows genesis breaks free from something and picks up the main boss (can't remember his name) and says "It's not time to sleep yet my brother" then sprouts his black wing and flies off. Does anyone know what that's about.

for any of you have played dirge of cerberus theres a secret ending where genesis breaks free from some orb thing and carries the main bad guy away (cant remember his name) and says its not time for rest yet my brother. Can any1 tell me what thats about

Well that was weiss(i think). Genesis takes him away supposed to leave us in suspense about future games in the compiliation (i beilieve the CEO of square said the FF7 compiliation will continue for 20 years!) .....
    Anyways wrong game to talk about in this section, i believe there is a Doc Subforum now so u really should discuss this there!
    Last edited by nirojan; 12-19-2008 at 02:26 AM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'll unstick this thread now that CC and FF7 has been separated.

WEll it was a good run!!
    im glad i made a uberlong thread on EOFF!!

any one find anything cool after finishing the game?
    all i found out was they LIED TO ME! 100 hours MY ASS!
    short game..but very well set for a PSP game. Lives up to the hype, but i still think GOW:Chains of Olympus is the best PSP game!
    Last edited by Wolf Kanno; 05-23-2011 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Overdue merging

100 hours total if you do all the missions.

Chocobo

i did...or i think i did anyways. i got maybe 40 hours AND THAT'S STRETCHING IT!
    well you find anything cool in this game?

i have over 300 hrs in crissis core and i beat the game 100percent twice once on normal and once on hard that means i colected every item every meteria got all dmws finesed off all the missions and maxed out all of zacks stats except the luck but thats ok
    Last edited by solidsnake420; 03-21-2009 at 06:14 PM.

@.@ wow thats alot of time spent in there.i only have like. 80 hours to my game. Oh and yes GOW: chains... was kick ass. i got the special edition GOW psp