Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Official FFVII: Crisis Core Thread!

I think na SE stands for North America Square Enix.

ye it does!

thx! and good job nirojan for updating with confirmed characters!

thx for noticing!

Nice that's more then I posted, I can see some of the screens are from Advent Children too, this is looking good.

alrite i updated the top post and added your link there too!

Wow great interview u added on the first post! really, great job nirojan. The creators even talk about the new SOLIDER fighting style which should be exiting!
    "The slogan used for this game is, “A Story of 3 Young Men and a Young Girl”, the girl is Aerith, one of the young men is Zack, then who could the other two be?

Nomura: Right now, it’s still a secret. Though for people who’ve seen the trailer, they probably would’ve guessed it, but still, it’s classified at the moment and I can’t say it." Genki playstation magazine

Im just wondering because i watched the trailer,
    It's (SPOILER)CLOUD rite?

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth45
    Wow great interview u added on the first post! really, great job nirojan. The creators even talk about the new SOLIDER fighting style which should be exiting!
    "The slogan used for this game is, “A Story of 3 Young Men and a Young Girl”, the girl is Aerith, one of the young men is Zack, then who could the other two be?

Nomura: Right now, it’s still a secret. Though for people who’ve seen the trailer, they probably would’ve guessed it, but still, it’s classified at the moment and I can’t say it." Genki playstation magazine

Im just wondering because i watched the trailer,
    It's (SPOILER)CLOUD rite?
    Ye...It's kinda obvious... and i dont think that info is a spoiler!

o i thought it was, cause the interview didn't let him say the name!

Plus i have another question? Is this the same "G" character in FFVII: DC?

looks cool. you know if it is going to be 3-d or 2-d? couple of screens on there were 3-d, but they might have been cgi videos? looking forwards to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by phorcephoenix
    looks cool. you know if it is going to be 3-d or 2-d? couple of screens on there were 3-d, but they might have been cgi videos? looking forwards to this game.
    Ye, the entire game will be 3-D(like most PSP games)!

Ps. im going on vacation for awile and if there is new info on this game please post it (this includes pics) and ill update it on the front page. i won't have access to the internet 24/7 like i do at home, but ill try my best!

this game has like one of the best looking graphics of most psp games. It's pretty good looking. We finally get to see better quality ff7 characters in a game aside from DoC

Actually most of the pics you saw were from the game's video clips(fmv's). The actal gameplay screens havn't been released yet, bt psp is like ps3! the graphics for gameplay and fmv's are the same!

Directing attention to your second statement, to find the best qality productins of ff7 characters would probably be in the movie ff7:AC!
    "The last face you see before the world comes crumbling around you"

you don't get to play those people do you? I clearly said game and last time i checked, AC is a movie. you can's control people in AC.
    those were fmvs? great..just when i thought taht psp games can have beautiful graphics like those.:rolleyes2