Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official FFVII: Crisis Core Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay
    you don't get to play those people do you? I clearly said game and last time i checked, AC is a movie. you can's control people in AC.
    those were fmvs? great..just when i thought taht psp games can have beautiful graphics like those.:rolleyes2
    don't worry the graphics for the fmv's and for the graphics for the game are the same!
    "The last face you see before the world comes crumbling around you"

I know that this thread is old and all...but I did search for an Official Crisis Core thread...and this is it...lol...anyways.... A new trailer exclusively for SE Members (only for Japanese officially...) has come out. It is mostly made up of real-time cut scenes except the very beginning. It also does show some gameplay. I would share it with everyone if only I could get the flash (.swf file)....or you can just sign up at the official Japanese SE site. You might have trouble signing up though if you don't know Japanese....(just use an online translator...it works fine). (You can try to watch it Here...but im not 100% sure it will work)
    Last edited by neosephiroth; 12-01-2006 at 07:10 PM.

...I already posted that link....(look at the bottom of my post)

EDIT: They (SE) changed the link...so I changed my link too.
    Last edited by neosephiroth; 12-01-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neosephiroth View Post
    ...I already posted that link....(look at the bottom of my post)
    Sorry, i didn't see it.

Its ok...it is kinda hard to see.... I made a .wmv file of it...but its a little less quality. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VU68XBP6

wow, u seem pretty clued in! thinkin of gettin a psp for this game, u think i shud?

i decided to post this link from wikipedia. dunno if thers more ther than we already hav but it cudnt hurt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_core

Why do you imprison your saviour?

A new trailer(and demo) is released in the Jump Festa and more things are revealed.

In this trailer we can see other scenes of the game like, Sephiroth saying that Angeal is a traitor, the first time that Zack and Cloud meet each other, a three-way battle between Sephiroth, Angeal and Genesis, etc.

And in the demo, is possible to play a mission in Wutai, or another mission in Angeal AND Genesis's home town.
    Last edited by The Crystal; 12-18-2006 at 11:31 PM.

http://www.ffcompilation.co.uk/index...from=&ucat=16&
    they have 8 new scans including the ones The Crystal posted.

this game looks exciting. Gosh, i wish i have a psp, but this game might get ported on to the ps2 *hopeful*

*Epic Words that hardly happen*
    Hey this actually looks decent.

But then again it's just going to add another million fankids to the FF7 fansystem and I don't agree. (FF7 is going to be in every generation of Gamers... I can see it now. )

But still, this looks decent, Sephiroth actually looks good (He looked really young in FF7, and -really- dirty in FF7AC) and I'm always one to hear more about Aeris!

Currently Playing: FFXIII Stunt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay View Post
    http://www.ffcompilation.co.uk/index...from=&ucat=16&
    they have 8 new scans including the ones The Crystal posted.

this game looks exciting. Gosh, i wish i have a psp, but this game might get ported on to the ps2 *hopeful*
    May be a little late, but thanks for the scans. I haven't seen these yet. I can't wait till this game comes out.

STUNT

Some new informations about CC.

Is revealed that Razard is an executive of the Department of SOLDIER.
    And new images and dialogues of Reno, Rude and Razard.

Reno: Midgar is crawlin' with monsters!

Rude: SOLDIER is also having a hard fight.

Razard: We've recieved reports from his parents that Genesis hasn't been in contact with them.
    Last edited by The Crystal; 02-27-2007 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    Some new informations about CC.

Is revealed that Razard is an executive of the Department of SOLDIER.
    And new images and dialogues of Reno, Rude and Razard.

Reno: Midgar is crawlin' with monsters!

Rude: SOLDIER is also having a hard fight.

Razard: We've recieved reports from his parents that Genesis hasn't been in contact with them.
    Source please

Even more info

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2007/022707b.html

New details have surfaced about Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, the upcoming addition to the Final Fantasy VII family. The game will feature a unique battle system known as "Digital Mind Wave," which will draw on Zack's memories. Reels with character portraits in the left-hand corner will allow players to use abilities gained during battles alongside Cloud and other Shinra employees. In what sounds like a slot machine system, "Power Surge!!" will boost attacks when the images and numbers on the reels are identical. Zack will then be able to use the attacks of the character whose image appears on the reels. Rude and Reno, as well as other members of the Turks, are also due to appear during the game.

Crisis Core was announced for the PlayStation Portable in 2004 as a Final Fantasy VII prequel centered around Zack. Images from the game of Cloud, Aeris, and Sephiroth have since surfaced. No release has yet been announced for Crisis Core.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html