Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Official FFVII: Crisis Core Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sephiroth View Post
    It will be in one UMD. And the date release(September 13) is old news.
    See? Mine was only an idea...But how can they insert this whole game into one umd?? This is great...
    From what i heard, one UMD have MUCH more space than one CD or one DVD.
    No UMD has 1.4 GB of max. capacity...

Aeris sure looks a lot less innocent and dopey than she did before.
    This looks like it's going to be some kind of 3rd-person action game (like Ninja Gaiden for example) with RPG elements. meh...

Also, wont it be kind of weird playing a game where you know in advance that your character (and the main one and protagonist at that) is going to die? I'm assuming the game will end before it reaches that point in the storyline, but still. It would be like playing through all of FFVII and having Sephiroth kill Cloud at the end, and that is the ending that is supposed to happen.
    Last edited by beema; 08-09-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beema View Post
    Also, wont it be kind of weird playing a game where you know in advance that your character (and the main one and protagonist at that) is going to die? I'm assuming the game will end before it reaches that point in the storyline, but still. It would be like playing through all of FFVII and having Sephiroth kill Cloud at the end, and that is the ending that is supposed to happen.
    Not all stories have happy endings,do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Nifleheim7 View Post
    And it makes FFVII the best sure... I love too much stories with bad endings...
    And I think, Crisis Core will end before FFVII starts... I mean, Zack possibly dead at the end, or maybe he didnt maybe Crisis Core ends with the remake intro of FFVII (this will be sooo nice!!!....if it happens )
    Did you see that in trailers Sephiroth fights with Angeal and red clothing man in at the place some referred to Advent Children's last scenes (you know Cloud vs. Kadaj)... Sephiroth isnt bad and he isnt gone insane at Crisis Core... And wings of Angeal..Gosh he reminds me One Winged Angel..

well it wasn't so much a comment on the happy ending as it was "what the hell did I just waste all these hours on?"
    There's a certain sense of disappointment and futility to spend so much time on a character that just up and dies.

And I think, Crisis Core will end before FFVII starts... I mean, Zack possibly dead at the end, or maybe he didnt maybe Crisis Core ends with the remake intro of FFVII (this will be sooo nice!!!....if it happens )
    Did you see that in trailers Sephiroth fights with Angeal and red clothing man in at the place some referred to Advent Children's last scenes (you know Cloud vs. Kadaj)... Sephiroth isnt bad and he isnt gone insane at Crisis Core... And wings of Angeal..Gosh he reminds me One Winged Angel..
    Just to you know, the "red clothing man" is named Genesis, and the place where Sephiroth, Genesis, and Angeal are fighting, is in the top of the Mako Cannon, in Junon.

Just to you know, the "red clothing man" is named Genesis, and the place where Sephiroth, Genesis, and Angeal are fighting, is in the top of the Mako Cannon, in Junon.
    Yeah I realized this when I post it...Genesis yeah..Sunset and Mako Cannon reminds me last scenes of Advent Children...
    And about bad endings...I just saw million times world has freedom and justice...Bah I bored all these good and happy endings...I just want to see some dramatic endings..

Articles
    Blog Entries

just watched the ending and I have to say Cloud looks alot better in this than he did in AC or the tech demo. I thought he looked really awkward in those but this was a good look. Whenever they do a remake I hope they do it like this or better.

Also, seeing as how I don't have a PSP, I think someone should string together the cut scenes to make a movie like some site did with FFXII. Like right away.

Is it just me or does Sephiroth seem a bit more bright and cheerful in this game? (Obviously no Tifa or Aeris but still)

It's kinda creepy, and is gonna revive a whole generation of fangirls who wrote fanfics about a more sensetive Sephiroth.

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post
    Is it just me or does Sephiroth seem a bit more bright and cheerful in this game? (Obviously no Tifa or Aeris but still)

It's kinda creepy, and is gonna revive a whole generation of fangirls who wrote fanfics about a more sensetive Sephiroth.
    What's really creepy is that Sephiroth have a fanclub in FFVII's world! And this fanclub send messages to you about details of his life! That happens with Genesis and Angeal fanclubs too.

Default RPGFan review and new screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post

It's not just you. All of the air of Sephiroths cold and ruthless demeanor were virtually stricken from this game. And I know they'll be people who'll come back with the "well this is before he turned evil" comments and whatnot, but in the original game he was shown before he went nuts as well. In fact, that was the most screen time he had in the game. And if you remember, while not overly a bad person, he was shown to have a coldness to him. Kinda the guy you wouldn't want to approach if he was sitting in the corner by himself. The tension his character presented was completely non-existent in Crisis Core.

But then again, they decided to focus on Count Gackt anyway. So it's all kind of a moot point.
    Last edited by Kenshin IV; 10-19-2007 at 06:31 AM.

Grin US ANNOUNCEMENT CONFIRMED!!!

kk guys here it comes *deep breath*

HERES THE ARTICLE
    Quote Originally Posted by www.gaming-age.com[/URL
    ]Square Enix just sent over an updated release schedule for early 2008, and it's certainly jam packed with some interesting titles to say the least. One of the highlights obviously being Crisis Core for the PSP in March.
    Stay tuned for more info and read on for the official release.

Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix interactive entertainment products in North America, revealed today its first offerings for 2008, with entries that will launch fans into a fast-paced, action-packed new year. This latest announcement brings forth four new titles for the coming year, including releases for the Nintendo DS, PSP (PlayStation Portable) system, and the Wii.
    DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors sets the action in motion as the newest entry in the franchise that has captivated more than 43 million fans worldwide. The premiere RPG franchise makes its debut on the Wii as an immersive action-adventure accessible by players of all ages.

Following suit are powerful, engaging adventures in the handheld arena. FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates for the Nintendo DS offers endless entertainment with its fun-for-all multiplay feature, while CRISIS CORE(TM) -FINAL FANTASY VII- for the PSP system reunites fans with the most recognized RPG characters created by world-renowned character designer Tetsuya Nomura. Nomura's latest designs lend a hip, urban edge to THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU, a stylish new RPG title for the Nintendo DS.

Warm ups are recommended for fans who intend to take on these exciting new challenges that are headed their way!

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates
    Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
    Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
    Platform: Nintendo DS
    Genre: Action-RPG
    ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)
    Ship Date: March 11, 2008

Few titles epitomize the essence of multiplayer camaraderie like the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series. Released in 2004 as an innovative title that took advantage of the Nintendo GameCube-to-Game Boy Advance connectivity, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES pioneered an entirely new gameplay experience that expanded the horizons of conventional RPG gaming. Primed for a release on the Nintendo DS, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates is poised to continue this tradition by providing fans with two distinctly unique games: a fully fleshed single-player RPG experience and an addictive multiplayer element for up to four players.

The official website can be found at FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES NEWS | SQUARE ENIX.
    kk RELEASES DATE AND official website released, no DOUBT ITS COMING!!!