Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: addicted to the sweet nector of soda

Bowchica Bow Wow... Omnislash07's Avatar

Mt. Dew > every other liquid drink ever

i drink a 32 oz. bottle of Mt. Dew for lunch everyday and then when i get home i drink 2 cans of pop either Coke of Mt. Dew. I also drink 1, 20oz bottle of gatorade and 1, 20 oz bottle of water. I do that everyday.
    Doc "But I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence"
    Caboose "Your a thing babies suck on?"
    Tucker "No thats a pedophile"

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You should read whats in the Soda. One i drank before had vegetable oil in it and i all most threw up.

I have about 4 soda's per day.
    That doesnt mean I'm addicted though I can quit anytime I want, I just dont want to right now.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, I do enjoy soda, but I can't drink soda very much, because of the high phosphorus count. The only kind I can go for is the non-cola kind. Like Sprite, Mountain Dew, etc. Pepsi, Coke, and other similar sodas are off limit.

The only time I drink is when I'm at work, or eating out.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

the only types of soda i find worth drinking a can (or glass) a day are dark-liquid ones. Sprite or 7 Up are just alternatives. i like them cold, so i would only drink them, having known they've been cooling off in the fridge just waiting for me .

now i just drink more water than soda. i just keep a fresh bottle in the fridge to keep it cold and i'm just refill when they're empty, then drink some more, xD. whenever there are other sweet beverages i can find (apple/orange juice), i would drink about 2-3 cups a day.
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 05-04-2006 at 12:38 AM.

I actually don't care too much for soda. I'll have it every so often, but I really prefer water or milk.

And what kind of irks me is when people drink "fruit juices" and they say it's great for them.(not all people of course xD) Most of them, really aren't. If you read the ingredients list, more times than not, there will be corn syrup in it. (ewwies ><) If you're drinking a juice with that in it, you might as well be having soda!

I used to drink between 2-4 litres of Coca Cola each day for about a year. I was just so darn addicted to that stuff, I would get withdrawal symptoms when I didn't have any. Sometimes, upon getting the 2 litre bottle, I would just sit there cradling it like a newborn baby before opening it. I think it was like a comfort thing for me or something.

Anyway, it didn't do me any noticeable damage. I'm one of those high metabolism persons who stays skinny no matter what they chuck down their throats. And my teeth are still shiny and white! Nowadays, I still have the occasional glass of it, but I mostly drink water and milk.
    Casteal is my little sister!

I'm not addicted to soda, but I do have an addictive personality. Also, I find it difficult to get through a lot of work late at night without a bottle of soda, but I haven't had any of those nights for a while now.