Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mind Of Mencia

Mencia's jokes are predictable and have been done a thousand times before, by much better comedians. I can't understand why his show is still on the air.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

I like Carlos Mencia. I think he's funny. As for the racist jokes. At least he makes them about everyone. Not just a certain group. I've seen worse and I'm sure I've seen better. He makes me laugh and that's all I care about. ^_^

I also like this joke Carlos did half-way through Season 1 on a segment called "Mencia's Real Reviews" it was about the third Star Wars movie of the second Trilogy he said..."Next up is Star Wars : Episode III. Whenever a new Star Wars comes out people say 'It's not as good as the old ones!' Hey jackass! You think the old ones are better because you saw them when you were ten. Everything was better when you were ten you didn't have to work,your mom fed you, and pop stars invited you over to use their amusement park. And by the way another thing stop whining, that parts in a movie are unrealistic it's a smurfing movie! Let me get it straight...Lightsabers that's okay,Jedi mind trick that's okay, a dude that looks like a dog and goes 'RAAHHAAHA' that's okay...But Jar-Jar Binks with a Jamaican accent ohhh that's when they went too far!"