Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your best memory from FFTA

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

Default Your best memory from FFTA

What is yours? I can't think of mine...
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Finishing it.

Killing Remedi after she uses like 4 Magis and 7 Shmigigglybobs?
    Look up Shmigigglybob in the dictionary.
    This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!

My best memory from FF TA is actually....

SPOILERS:
    Ritz hair is white~!!

Oh well, just kidding, but I remembered that well...
    I'm not sure which one's the best.
    That game was great overall ^^

Making a 1 char challenge?

EDIT: actually it was a 2 char challene (1 for send out missions - damn it was a long time ago and cant remember the name of it despite or something like that XD)
    and marche as my main char for every other mission

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi-No-Kirby
    Making a 1 char challenge?

EDIT: actually it was a 2 char challene (1 for send out missions - damn it was a long time ago and cant remember the name of it despite or something like that XD)
    and marche as my main char for every other mission
    You can't complete all the missions with only 2 characters. Some of the send out missions are race specific.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

yes i know, just like the moogle bride, but i just sent the stupid second char and let him die XD or hid him in the corner

I thought the whole game was mediocre. And who ever made up the law system should be shot serval times, it totally ruined the already mediocre game

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PontiusPilate
    I thought the whole game was mediocre. And who ever made up the law system should be shot serval times, it totally ruined the already mediocre game
    nuff said there

I got to the very end and quit playing. I tend to do that with a lot of games that I don't care for, then go back like a year later and beat it. I just beat FF2 last week. And I'm savestated right before omega in ff5 (or is it shinryu???? It's in the last dungeon) from like a year ago...maybe ill finish it.

I didn't care for FFTA really. it was fun....till i realized it sucked

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

My best memory was getting the game over and done with. =p

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

The battle with Adralmech. It was fun.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

My best memory was trading it back in. :3
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

my best? seeing the combos, they were soo great, also, since i have never played tatics, the classes really pulled me in like ninja, assassin, dragoon, and Gunner! wee!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

okay, greatest moment: using law cards for the first time. If we could all have law cards in the real world.....
    not-so-greatest-moment: the battle where when you go to the viera town, then you can't leave until you beat about 10+ enemies, because I was WAy too weak, then I SAVED there, and.... got stuck.

If darkness does not exist, then neither will the light. If light does not shine, then we will not know the meaning of darkness. Neither can exist without knowledge of the other.

one of the best memories IMO, for the GameBoy Advance itself. i enjoyed it on my own time without "persecuting" games as being "mediocre"/breaking traditions from their predecessors, as long as it keeps me in a good mood.
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 05-30-2006 at 06:40 AM.