Thread: Rez

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Default Rez

Has anyone been on this aural journey?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In Rez, one's character soars over psychedelic, abstract, futuristic vistas to the hypnotic beats of trance music
    To put it bluntly this is a you (a hacker) shooting just about anything that enters the screen which corresponds to generating the music. There are in total six levels aswell as a practice mode which allows you to get used to the game

Buy it!
    ...Geddit?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I got the impression you're a program. A virus, actually, seeing as the host system has lost control over you.
    But yeah, it's pretty awesome and stuff. Especially if you like electronica and stuff.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Probably my favourite Sega game. This game is just so awesome, especially the last level and boss. I own the DC version, which i prefer over the PS2. It has better sound, although it runs at 30fps instead of 60fps. I used to play Rez all the time, mainly playing score attack. I also tried to get 100% at everything on all levels. I failed :cry:
    I recommend that everybody should play this game, its like no other. Unfortunately, its pretty rare and you wont get it for cheap anywhere.

Blog Entries

If you're colourblind it's impossible to play

there was a picture here

Yeah, Rez is awesome. Although I hear it's pretty rare nowadays.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Not only is Rez one of the most amazing videogame experiences anyone can ever hope to have, it is also responsible for quite possibly the greatest device to ever come from the hands of mankind.