• Okay

16 48.48%
  • Rocked

14 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

Thread: Thoughts of the movie

Grin

It is an amazing film i love it, they should bring it out on Blu-ray as that would make it all the more impressive!!

Sig created by the Genius that is Polaris

I can't wait to watch the Complete Blu-Ray verison

I have only started playing VII and never finished it, but this movie motivated me to play through the game. I do understand the negative critisism it gets, but at the end of the day I really just see it as a great, geeky and brilliant fanservice. And I love it for what it is.
    My personal blog - Awareness and Geekiness.

Zanshaa Docks - a brand new geek forum, up and running!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

i lurve it, but i do wish there was more avalanche scenes and less emo cloud and yazoo, loz and kadaj have to much screen time, so do Reno and Rude, i love them and all but come on! AVALANCHE before Turks please
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

man im tired of people calling cloud emo hes not emo hes not in all black clouthing and black eye lineer with lipstick on he dosent look like he followes mcr around like there the dead or some thing people say clouds emo why becase hes not runing around all COME ON GUYS WE CAN DO IT IF WE WORK TOGETHER AND GIVE ME A BIG FING GAY HUG! just becase the mans not runing around shouting rainbows out his a## like some video game heros that makes him emo come on im sick of hering people say clouds emo not every one is a big happy littel fruit cup some people are the strong silent type not emo and whats the obession with being happy all the time any way all i ever here is have a good day and i say good luck at that

Do You Like Waffles? DarkBahamut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    I was kind of dissapointed by the movie. There was too much action, and not enough dialogue. Sephioroth's appearance wasn't as good as I had expected it to be. And, the bit where Cloud if soaring through the air after the gang push him up (wth?), Aeris somehow also manages to give him a little push. Weird.
    I think Clouds Buster Sword has been ruined. (If it's even the same sword, i dunno).
    Not exactly a bad movie, just a lil dissapointing.
    I think he uses Organics a lot more and maybe Yoshiyuki.

No time for "Dilly-Dallying" or "Shilly-Shallying."
    Props go to the one and only, Proxy, for the signature.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It took me about a billion watches to figure what the hell was going on, and it just got worse and worse as I saw more of it. Way too rushed and poorly...everythinged.

I have never played the game, but I liked the movie AND understood the plot.

(SPOILER)So Cloud and Tifa have retired from the hero business and are working for the postal service. This is right around the time a disease called Geostigma afflicts children, specifically ones living on the streets. This organization rises up and gains the affected kids' favor by promising a cure and has them join up to fight for them. Also, the silver haired guy is apparently some shell that was used in order to bring back Sephiroth. Cloud and Sephy duel epicly, and then there is a rainstorm that cures the disease.

(SPOILER)It's the great gospel, Aeris' limit break

I really am enjoying the ACC version more than I did the original. The added 30 minutes of scenes definitely added to the overall awesomeness of the movie. Cloud definitely does not get through the Seph fight unscathed, he gets messed up pretty bad for a moment.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfen View Post
    (SPOILER)Also, the silver haired guy is apparently some shell that was used in order to bring back Sephiroth.
    Mhmm. And they give no explanation of how any of this works. Probably the most important part of the film and there's bugger all explaining it. That is not a well written story.