4 12.12%
  • Okay

16 48.48%
  • Rocked

14 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts of the movie

hey guys the english voices never bothered me...you know why? BEACAUSE I NEVER WHATCHED IT IN ENGLISH BEACAUSE I KNEW I WAS GONNA HATE THE VOICES! whatching it in japanese is no problem for me , seriously subtitles dont bother me

Tongue

I askt the moviemakers for a sequel (in my mind ya) ...
    no i really wanna see another part from ff in movie i think the scene are so beautifull i just get the feeling that tifa isn't the love of cloud's life
    i pitty her
    i really wanna see yuffie and vincent as a coupple... or reno and yuffie... i love yuffie she's so playfull
    i don't think that reno and rude are to funny but they have a quite sense of humour ... they're soooo funny

and vincent's funny to
    i really liked the part wen he enters the fighting scene saying: "where can i buy a phone?" that was like the part wen i cried and laught at the same time

my end score: 9.65/10 >> it has to be longer
    ~° Jenova's daughter °~
    <3 My Bloody Valentine <3

Wonderful graphics. Breath-taking fight scenes.

But I severely dislike how they completely changed Tifa's entire look, whilst everyone more or less stayed the same. Why was it so important to change Tifa's outward appearance? I really liked her long hair...

When I saw the movie the first time (an online download with subtitles and spoken Japanese), I was like "...I've been waiting for this?"

I must admit a bit of disappointment. Perhaps it was all the hype that made me go "O_O OMG - MUSTHAVEMUSTHAVEMUSTHAVE!!!" and when I got it, I felt "MUSTSELLMUSTSELLMUSTSELL!!!"

Again, it's about Cloud angsting. Angst angst angst. And whilst angst is all good, I've never been a big fan of Cloud. Not sure why.

Vincent, however, is a beautiful specimen... if a bit.... troubled. Perhaps it's my inner, fangirl-superficiality, but I adore Vincent and Tifa.

And Vincent got very little screen time (more than some characters, but little nonetheless).

Reno was adorable, however; he and Rude made me laugh during the movie - which is a plus. Whomever said that the lack of character interaction killed a lot of the movie was 100% correct in my book - it tended to stick to only a few people, with occassional interaction. With Cloud.

I still say people only like him because he has a big sword.

All in all? 4/10

Perhaps I should get the english dub...
    Un engaño, dos extraños jugando a quererce
    en lo oscuro el amor no puede verce. . .

(NOTE: image = 535 x 70, 37.0 KB; I'm really getting sick of my images being banned and removed.)
    [love] [love+100] [love+200]
    [love me harder?] [too much love]

Well, sure he had issues...again. If he didn't then there wouldn't have been much of a plot.

I still say people only like him because he has a big sword.
    And the hair. You can't forget the hair.

Great Great Great Movie !!!

Seymour :Spira...is a land of suffering and sorrow caught in a spiral of death. To destroy.. to heal -- Spira, I will become Sin

The graphics were amazing, voices were pretty good too. but the movie had a bit of a weak story. It was a good movie, but it didn't make a whole lot of sense. what was with Kadaj (i think that's how you spell it?) and his gang? were they spawns of Sephiroth? Was their "mother" Sephiroth or Aerith? could someone please fill me in?

Was their "mother" Sephiroth or Aerith
    LMAO!!!!! Aeris(lol)their(lol)mother(lol).....I always knew Sephrioth was a girl!!!! *dissolves into laughter*

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

The Mother that the Kadaj gang constantly refer to is in fact (SPOILER)Jenova. They call her that because they are imperfect clones of Sephiroth and that's what he always called her. Kadaj simply confuses Aeris' voice with Jenova's. Which leads to some amusement on her part.

No, they were Shinentai of Sephiroth, and they thought Jenova was their mother. Kadaj, who had never heard the true voice of his 'mother', thought Aerith was his mother and that he has been accepted over Sephiroth.

i liked it...good action...not a lot of character development because most of the characters were pretty simple...but that's ok...beautiful graphical work, though the concept design was mostly already done about 10 years ago, it still looks cool. if i had to do a full review of the movie from a jaded moviegoer POV as is the trend, i would have to give it a low score .... but i DON'T have to hehe so there

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    No, they were Shinentai of Sephiroth, and they thought Jenova was their mother. Kadaj, who had never heard the true voice of his 'mother', thought Aerith was his mother and that he has been accepted over Sephiroth.
    Thank you!

To Black_Mage_Hiyasha-

Hey man, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of you or anything. I just couldn't help myself.

It was brillaint i loved the part with aeris and cloud in the field of flowers and the ending was brilliant they made sure you didn't see her whole face till the end

Nice movie...but a doubt remains...is Sephiroth dead?Or is he still alive?Is there anymore Jenova Cells in this world?A suspension to this story...

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Quote Originally Posted by XandrewX View Post
    Nice movie...but a doubt remains...is Sephiroth dead?Or is he still alive?Is there anymore Jenova Cells in this world?A suspension to this story...
    Silly rabbit, sephiroth was just something for the fanboys, neither dead or alive.