Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: You know you've played to much FFX when...

115. When you buy zip off trousers and take one leg up (guilty as charged)
    116. When you throw cuddly toys at people
    Yep I've done both...

161) You hold your best friend over a pool and tell them "It's your story" and then drop them.

oh man ive lost track of how many times ive broken out into albhed i dont even need primers anymore i just can read it.
    Last edited by luthien_ancalime; 06-10-2006 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknite
    51)going out in the public and trying to cast a spell

52)when your schedule says that FFX is more important than school (or anything else for that matter)

53)if you make fifteen files and beat them to unlock seymour as a playable character (sorry i spoiled it)
    omg you can play as seymour!!??11 I AM SO GOINT TO GO AND BEAT THE GAME IN 14 MORE FILES!!!
    Last edited by luthien_ancalime; 06-10-2006 at 04:06 AM.

162. when you ask for a blitzball for x-mas
    163. when you listen to zanarkend then ending theme then sutaki da ne you cant help but cry because during ending theme you can see the actual ending of the game hapening and then invision the credits at the end during sutaki da ne
    164. half of your mp3 player is FFX songs
    165.whenever something goood hapens you play the victory theme on your mp3 player
    166. when your cellphone rington is the victory theme (i thought of it waaay before advent children)

Blog Entries

167.When you steal statues from churches suposing they are fayths because you don't won't summoners to go on pilgrimiges.
    168.When you try to summon Aeons with a wooden stick that old people use to walk.
    169.When u search every dog's mouth until you find Valefor's overdrive
    170.When you swim in a sea without the fear of sharks because you have the ability ''No encounters''
    171.When you go into a graveyard and start throwing chicken's feathers(phoenix downs) at other people's graves

172. When you have played FFX enough to actually be able to think up a 'you know you've played ffx too much when..'
    [/post]

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

(omg Kuroneko went into the future and stole my one!!!)

173. When you think you're a spiran citizen running away from sin... Then... When you wake up in the centre of your room drooling, your hand clamped over a PS2 controller. Thank goodness there was a powercut!
    jkhkjg

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

174.When you ask to take an Al Bhed language paper for an exam.

175. When you swear that the guns and roses tune is called "Live and let live"
    176.When you can imagine Auron as the singer/saxx player in a small jazz band (dont tell me you've never thought of it! Kimahri on bass and Yuna and Lulu as backing dancers!!!)
    177. You expect everything to shatter whenever you click your fingers
    178. You go to the cinema expecting them to be showing all the exciting moments in your life
    179. When Wakka's victory pose whilst hasted isnt funny anymore (tho i dont think that'll ever not be funny!!!)

The world is in peril, send in the teenagers!

Quote Originally Posted by No.78
    (omg Kuroneko went into the future and stole my one!!!)
    hehehe...
    [/post]

180. When your little sibling start to play it and, when they use water on lord ochu, you yell "NO, YOU FOOL, IT HEALS HIM! HEALS HIM, I SAY! THE ONLY WAY TO USE BLACK MAGIC IS FIRE, FIRA OR FIRAGA! KIMAHRI HAS SCAN, DOESN'T HE? USE IT!" and then when they're on the mi'hen highroad and encountering 3 bombs... "NO! SUMMON THE IFRIT! THE IFRIT!" and then a few seconds later "ARRRGH! DON'T USE THE OVERDRIVE! THEY'RE BOMBS! THEY'RE MADE OF FIRE! IT'S GOOD FOR THEM!!!! ONLY ATTACK!!!! ONLY ATTACK!!!!"
    181. When you waste water in the shower twirling around like you're summoning things.
    182. when you waste water in the shower drawing lightning enemies on the wall (condensation-ness), gathering water in your hands or some other form of container and using 'waterga' on them.
    183. When you dream there's a flood and you get rid of it with lightning. (that actually happened to me, but with pokemon - I dreamt a scorpion (resembling syther(sp?)) had gotten into our house, so we were hunting it with bug spray XD )
    Last edited by Kuroneko; 06-12-2006 at 03:22 AM.
    [/post]

181: When you refuse to kill bugs because you are afraid of disappearing.

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

182)When you hit something with your car, you instantly get out and perform a sending.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

184. whenever you feel the ground shaking you run out on the street screaming "SIIN!!"

[QUOTE=chaos_ghost]
    127)You refer to anyone with a british accent as O'aka.
    128)Whenever you say something stupid, you blame it on Sin's Toxin.
    QUOTE]

ba hahahaha! im gonna try that! (the toxin 1)

185) u say "you know" or bow your head and blink like yuna dose when you understand something
    Photobucket
    cheak out my art at http://missmaxx.deviantart.com/