View Poll Results: Greatest guitar solo ever?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 18.18%
  • No

10 45.45%
  • ...I <3 my bicycle

8 36.36%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Greatest guitar solo ever?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Crushed Hope: Please don't make me hurt you.

dirkdirden: That is only your opinion. Tone it down.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    Crushed Hope: Please don't make me hurt you.

dirkdirden: That is only your opinion. Tone it down.
    But you know I love it when you hurt me :bgl:
    Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yliette View Post
    Avril's become more profane now with lines such as "Hell yeah, I'm a m***** f***in' princess"
    No matter how much you and Sigmund Freud want it to be, 'mother' is not a curse word.

Holy moley.

Also, after seeing Joe Satriani live last night I can honestly say he's probably one of the top five active guitarists right now.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    I play guitar, and while I have to agree playing Page's stuff is tough, playing Stevie Ray, or Hendrix is much harder.
    Hendrix is very hard because he used a crazy guitar. A lefthanded guitar with Reversed strings....or something like that, as for SRV I don't like his music so I have never tryed to play it. There are a ton of really good contry guitar players.....But I hate contry so I will never play there music.

Gary Moore is very good because he is so smooth, and alot of the music he plays is just him playing of the top of his head.

Joe Satriani is one of the best modern day guitarist, and he does put on a fantastic show.

Crushed hope you need to chill out and face the fact that you are not right....as I am not right becuase its all an opinion. But you not playing the guitar explains a lot about your opinion.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50KB filesize limit. Please refer to the Signature Service thread in the Help Forum for the rules regarding signatures.

~Void

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdirden

Hendrix is very hard because he used a crazy guitar. A lefthanded guitar with Reversed strings....or something like that, as for SRV I don't like his music so I have never tryed to play it. There are a ton of really good contry guitar players.....But I hate contry so I will never play there music.
    Stevie Ray is blues, not country.
    lol signature

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkdirden
    Stevie Ray is blues, not country.
    Yeah I know I was just saying that If I don't like the music I will never like the guitar player and I was useing contry music as an example of a type of music I don't like.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50KB filesize limit. Please refer to the Signature Service thread in the Help Forum for the rules regarding signatures.

~Void

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

I like the band Venom too, they've did some good solos.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Anything by John Petrucci is better than some of these. Dream Theater pwn all.
    "Not having a guitar is like not having a girlfriend - only worse" - Wiggy
    "There are only two ways to live your life: the first is as if nothing is a miracle, the second as if everything is" - Albert Einstein