Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: who dosent like populer kids a.k.a. preps

Preps don't bother me. Actually, most of the people at my school that are called preps by other people are really just people that wear stuff like Hollister who get drunk every weekend and gossip a lot really(and I don't know what other schools "define" them as so I can't really say what a prep really is). But yeah, I have some "preppy" friends, basically because I'm nice to pretty much everyone and they're nice to me. I try to be friends with almost everyone. Doesn't always work for me, but most of the time it does.

Most people who are popular at my school are people from a lot of different cliques who are involved in a lot of school activties and extracarricular activities and happen to gain friends from those activities. I guess I could say I'm popular in that sense of having a lot of friends and being involved in a lot of things.

I absolutely hate them. I wish they'd all burn. I can't even do my coursework now because they won't shut the smurf up!

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

We can always convert them back to normal if they are BAD preps!
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

All preps are bad. Anyone who actually thinks they're IN a category is bad. Anyone who thinks that because they're in the mainstream group, they can treat others like [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img], deserves to be shot. Why can't people just be themselves anymore?

It depends why they're popular. Not ALL popular people are fakes and not all popular people are horrible to everyone else. But if we're talking about the big headed, horrible, bossy, offensive, sometimes violent, fake, bitchy (I could go on) yet popular people, yeah, I hate them.

Well stereo-typing is probably one of the worst things we can do. But I can see where you are going at. You see not all preps are as you put it
    "Bitchy".In fact I actually have some friends who are preps while I myself am not "Popular". BUT, there are some preps who are really arrogant, so insolent to others, and belive that the world revolves around them. I cannot tolerate these people no matter how hard I try. Then again some preps are not this evil at all. Its just like the world today, there is always someone bad in every race, group, culture, and religon. But you have to know that there are good people too.

I didnt get on with the popular bunch or the geeky bunch. Me and my mates stayed in the middle. The popular kids in our school were the smokers, drug takers, losing their virginity at 14, thieves, etc. The geeks were members of the choir (I was a member, but mainly to get out of lessons for trips!), teachers pets, swots. And this was at a Catholic school! So yeah we avoided them.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm not sure the ones we have in Italy can be called preps, but they are something similar. We call them "fighetti". And I have a sincere disliking for them, now like when I was 14.

I have one of these now. Epiphany's Avatar

Typically, I won't dislike a person just because they're popular and what not. If the person isn't an unintelligable ass, then I won't care if they're "prep/goth/etc". I'm not one to judge the whole from a few.

Originality is good, kids.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I like everyone unless they suck. People don't automatically suck just 'cause they're popular or "preppy."
    Shlup ftw

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

i dont think anyone can change my mind bout them they'll be my enemy till i die
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna-Lenne
    It depends why they're popular. Not ALL popular people are fakes and not all popular people are horrible to everyone else. But if we're talking about the big headed, horrible, bossy, offensive, sometimes violent, fake, bitchy (I could go on) yet popular people, yeah, I hate them.
    Ahahahah. I just pictured you saying that in your Southern accent. Hahahahah. Irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna-Lenne
    Ahahahah. I just pictured you saying that in your Southern accent. Hahahahah. Irony.
    How is that ironic?

I hate preps with a passion. Every single one I have ever met has gotten under my skin to the point of me wanting to voilently attack the closest living thing.
    In school I've been classified as the quiet emo kid because I usually walk with my head down and write poetry. The preps usually pick on me for it, which I find funny because when I give them a Poe poem to read they freak out and call me a nutcase.

How I love high school.
    :luigi: :mario:

You have my sympathy Alslide.