Thread: X-Box 360

Default X-Box 360

It is worth it to buy a X-Box 360 right now? Because there's probaby only one or two games for the 360 that are actually good and the rest of the games probaby suck.

Wait till Halo 3 and King of Fighters XI comes out on it. By then it'll have games worth playing.

It has a few out that are really good if you like fps's but otherwise wait till King Of Fighters XI.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

You could, but you may want to wait a until later this year if possible. MS will likely lower the console cost when the PS3 comes out.

Most of my friends have bought Xbox 360's. I personally am going to wait for the PS3 and Revolu...Wii :mad:. The Xbox 360 dosent have many great games on it. Actually, I dont think there any Great games on it at all. Except Oblivian, which is available on the PC anyways, and it pretty overrated for starters.
    You should decide for yourself on whether to get one, we dont know what games you like, so we cant really give any good advice.
    My personal opinion though, is that you wait for the PS3 and Wii * repeatedly vomits *
    If you want a next gen experience now though, buy one.

Well the only 360 game that I'm actually interested in is Mass Effect so I think I'll wait.

Blog Entries

I don't know how often the rest of you buy but I only ever buy 2-3 games a year. No matter what console. So all this talk about the 360 "only" having a few good games probably wouldn't turn me off considering the console...

...if I didn't want a PS3 or a Wii more.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You should wait till the summer, that way you can get Oblivion and spend all summer playing that, and by fall you'll be ready to buy Too Human!

Ciddieless since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    You should wait till the summer, that way you can get Oblivion and spend all summer playing that, and by fall you'll be ready to buy Too Human!
    Good advice!
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraid
    You could, but you may want to wait a until later this year if possible. MS will likely lower the console cost when the PS3 comes out.
    Big losses for them then besides PlayStation3 games will STILl be better than 360 games which will still make gamers want the PS3 more than 360 which will make them save money and buy it sometime in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Big losses for them then besides PlayStation3 games will STILl be better than 360 games which will still make gamers want the PS3 more than 360 which will make them save money and buy it sometime in 2007.
    Boy, I'm glad you went to the future and came back to let us know that the PS3's games will rock that hard.

Anyway, I'd say wait until at least the summer because, like Yams said, you'll have more time. Besides, it's not likely the price will ever go up, so I don't see you losing anything by waiting a month or two. If you're sure you're going to get one and are afraid you won't be able to find the games you want when you do, you could always buy the games now, just to be safe.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.