Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy III? not here

Default Final Fantasy III? not here

Final fantasy III? Okay am i wrong to think that this was never released outside of japan? i have every FF exept III because i thought it wasnt available?

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWaltz
    Final fantasy III? Okay am i wrong to think that this was never released outside of japan? i have every FF exept III because i thought it wasnt available?
    Nope, you're not wrong. It was never released outside japan. But you can get an eglish translated ROM on the internet.

Wow kool, okay

1) what are peoples thoughts on the game? any good? i really enjoyed FFI and FFIV.

2) What is the best emulator to download? ive downloaded ones before and they have ruined my pc with pop ups etc

3) Where can i find the FFIII ROM?

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

ff3=good

I always used nesticle. worked great 4 me.

We're not allowed to tell you where to find the rom. Easily enough though, just google "FF3 rom" and if you can't find it from there you have no business on the internet

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

Wow kool, okay

1) what are peoples thoughts on the game? any good? i really enjoyed FFI and FFIV.
    It's a fun game to play. However, if you have a DS, wait till the remake gets released

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

i dont have a DS, im a PSP guy, but suppose i have to bloody get one now

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

i dont have a DS, im a PSP guy, but suppose i have to bloody get one now
    Not really. I personally try not to buy handheld consoles since I'd never stop playing them. Being forced to be home to play helps my habit a lot.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Don't worry, there's plenty of other great games to justify the purchase of a DS.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, FFIII=Good. Maybe it's just because it hasn't been looked upon because of it's not being released outside of Japan, but it is one hot game.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding. Remember FFI? Now..multiply it...by like ten or something. Yeah, that's FFIII.

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

and it's the first game with a nice amount of class changes...GO ONION KID GO!!!!!!

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

DUde, It's seriously an amazing experience. VERY VERY Fun,
    FF1 is just yay! happy! Let's Rock - FFII has an involving story - and FFIII is an amazing adventure and experience, No joke, it is best and the enemies near the end of the game are drawn so well It looks like SNES - It's a really fantastic game - Nesticle is perfect for it, the ROM is easy to find, It might help here at the bottom of the page of my blog, I talked about it http://www.xanga.com/ShadowofDestiny...5850/item.html - Might lead you in a direction....

PLAY IT! It rocks!

If its anything like IV then im happy, IV was amazing. Im finding it hard to find a emulator and rom. I downloaded nesticle, not sure if right version? what version should i get? anyone got a link? also when i search for a final fantasy III ROM it ends up being FFVI

If its anything like IV then im happy, IV was amazing. Im finding it hard to find a emulator and rom. I downloaded nesticle, not sure if right version? what version should i get? anyone got a link? also when i search for a final fantasy III ROM it ends up being FFVI
    Type FF IIIj

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

okay but what emulator and what version?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

FFIIIj on the NES works best on FCEU and Nesticle, but if you play certain versions, then it will say at the beginning of the game, "best used on anything except Nesticle", or "game will explode if you use Nesticle". This has no bearing on which emulator is used to play the game whatsoever.

Nearly all of the FFIIIj ROMs are the same. But if you don't have the Japanese version, it is illegal to play it, so I probably would not continue asking for the game in a thread. You know where to look.

the game is uber-awesome, and is my favorite. Not the best, I'll admit, but worth the sixty hours of you life that you will commit to this game. Well... everything except for the "Mini" missions.