Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beatrix and Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Doomie
    I like the Beatrix/Vivi pairing better.
    Well...I've never ever really thought about that....

Blog Entries

That's just sick, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    That's just sick, dude.
    Agreed.

vivi is pretty young.
    I think that vivi and Eiko would make a cute kid couple. especially becuz eiko is so optimistic and outgoing and vivi is depressing and shy
    (so off topic)

But we all kno Beatrix and Steiner are 1 one the best couples in the game. But I'd have to say, Ziddy and Garnet are about even...

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    But we all kno Beatrix and Steiner are 1 one the best couples in the game. But I'd have to say, Ziddy and Garnet are about even...
    true that

Beatrix and Steiner are the dumb and dumbest couple!

Zidane and Garnet well i don´t reallly like them either so...it´s a relation between a pimp and an uptown girl who´s also kind of dumb.

They are all dumb actually except Tantalus, Vivi and that oglop Cid.

Zidane and Garnet work well.
    Steiner and Beatrix do not.
    I thought it was cleared up on disc 1 that Steiner thought she was a pompous cow and Beatrix thought he was a bumbling idiot - one crappy love letter later and they're writing poetry to one another! What's the deal?
    Oh, and Eiko is obviously having a lesbian affair with Mog (why is Mog a girl in FFIX anyhoo?).

P.S. Beatrix is my bitch anyways.

Which FF Character Are You?
    :magus: Long, funny-coloured hair? Check. Bad choice of clothing? Check. Good/Bad complex? Check. Hmm... they're right. I AM Kuja.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moomba

I always thought they'd make a cute couple.

Tongue

Well, Zidane and Garnet are a couple of horny teenegers, and Beatrix and Steiner are a couple of horny adults. The latter leave more to the imagination in their relationship (ya just know what Z+G are up to!!!) Both are cool couples, but I think B+S are the better of the two, coz Steiner is waaay more loyal than Zidane could ever be!
    [/!] KUJA!!! <--

Which FF Character Are You?

[/!] KUJA!!! <--

Actually, I reckon that after all they've been through, it would be very unlikely if Zidane cheated on Garnet, because he really matured throughout the course of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

I actually like Steiner and Beatrix's surprise pairing. It started out as them hating each other with a passion, and then, after each got Eiko's love letter, they thought that all the feuding was because they really liked each other. Sure, it was for comic relief, sort of, but I liked it. I have a friend whose fanfics include them working extremely well together, although Steiner does get slightly submissive to her.

I don't like Zidane and Garnet all that much because the former is completely obsessive over the latter.
    Vote in my EoFF Popularity Poll for every game and character in the series thus far: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8N6VZ98!

Quote Originally Posted by gigames08
    I thought it was cleared up on disc 1 that Steiner thought she was a pompous cow and Beatrix thought he was a bumbling idiot - one crappy love letter later and they're writing poetry to one another! What's the deal?
    Did you finish the game and see them together at the end holding a sword together. They looked like they were getting on fine then and they do put aside their differences when they are fighting together in Alexandria.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Quote Originally Posted by gigames08
    Did you finish the game and see them together at the end holding a sword together. They looked like they were getting on fine then and they do put aside their differences when they are fighting together in Alexandria.
    They were, in fact, TOGETHER!!!!

With Zidane and Garnet, you got FRESH love, like "Gimme Gimme Gimme" love, if ya know what I mean...

With Beatrix and Steiner it's more reserved. More in an adult suit. It would probably last longer since, they are older.