Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't anyone give this game credit??

Does that mean you hate IX?, SapphireStar?

Must it always be love or hate, yin or yang, good or bad, happy or sad, ninjas or pirates. Can't we all just live in the yucky gray area between the absolutes like me. I built a cabin there ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    Must it always be love or hate, yin or yang, good or bad, happy or sad, ninjas or pirates. Can't we all just live in the yucky gray area between the absolutes like me. I built a cabin there ^_^
    it has to be NINJAS and FF9 is awesome but the one i like the most is 7 FF8 and 9 are equal with me

i never used to like 9, before a week or so ago, i only played the 1st few hours of it and could never get into it... but then i started playing it and have really gotten into it... its not as good as 7 or 8 (8s my fave game of all time) but it still is a seriously good game

I love FF8. 7's my favorite, but 8's my second favorite. FF9 would be my fourth, after FFX. Sorry. But, still, it's an awesome game. I love everything about it. I just like everything about FF7, 8 and 10 more.

Does that mean you hate IX?, SapphireStar?
    Yes it does.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Egad!

Then why are you posting here just to tell us how much you hate this game?

Go join your FF8 groupies or whatever. I respect your opinion, but if you hate the game then don't post. But then again, I did ask the question of why people hate it.

And besides if you ask me, FFIX is much better than VIII in every way. Remember, this was the first FF game I beat, and VIII was the last one I experienced, so what can I say.

Sry if I offended anyone!

And by the way, FFIX is NOT the worst game, its the best!
    Last edited by daggertrepe; 05-05-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Because there isnt anywhere that says you cant. The mods have said its ok to post your opinions here. Plus that question was aimed at both parties.
    Go join your FF8 groupies or whatever. I respect your opinion, but if you hate the game then don't post. But then again, I did ask the question of why people hate it.
    If you repsect my opinion, why post that? You have contradicted yourself twice in that statemment. You ask the question, people answer. You dont like it, have a go yet respect our opinions. If that contiunes, the mods will be informed.

Hasn't anyone ever noticed how the FFIX fans hate the FFVIII fans and vice versa?

And I wasn't trying offend you...jeez.
    Last edited by daggertrepe; 05-05-2006 at 10:00 PM.

And I wasn't trying offend you...jeez
    Im sorry, but dont jeez me. That line:
    Go join your FF8 groupies or whatever.
    Did offend me because you have no right to label somone into a cateorgy. Dont post such things if you dont mean to offend others. And who said FF8 fans hate FF9 fans? We hate the game, not the fans.

Ok this is stupid. I'm sry for offending you. Let's respect each other for our opinions, k? You just came off a little hard...and I got a little offended. I know you did too. I'm sry.

Hard? Please did i heck. I never said I didnt respect your opinion. I answered your question and got grief.
    Move on now. No more crap.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Saph Star, I think you took Sakura's comment too personally. Also, if you say FFVIII is your favourite game, you should expect to be categorised.

Sakura: You didn't ask why people hate this game. You asked why it didn't get credit. Small change, big difference. As you can tell by FF9 haters responses...