Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't anyone give this game credit??

Yes, sapphirestar would have done the same thing if I had posted that on her topic in FFVIII, and she did take it too personally, but thats all behind us! What can I say? I will stand up for my fav game ANY DAY against ANYONE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Go join your FF8 groupies or whatever.
    you have no right to label somone into a cateorgy.
    Easy, buddy. That sounds WAY to professional. Quite frankly, do you even know 'rights?' You are obviously a groupie. I'm not trying to offend, I'm pointing out facts. Posting a hate post about FF9, in a FF9 thread, and posting how much better 8 is, makes you an FF8 groupie. And, all of us who protect 9 are FF9 groupies. I know I am.

Ditto...thx for backin me up guys!

I AM a FFIX groupie...and I love the ones around me!

But really...just stay out if you don't like FFIX!!! And I'm talkin to all FFIX haters! I asked the ppl who love it with ME, not the ppl who despise it.

If I wanted haters to review, I would have posted it somewhere else.

The line "Why doesn't anyone give this game credit?" Is something I asked the luvas becuz WE love it. I wanted to know the opinion of them why OTHERS hated it becuz I couldn't figure out why. And when haters answer, the answer is never valid becuz they hate the game, of course they are going to say bad things about it. Not TRYING to offend, just expressing my opinion. If you hate this game, you hate it, and if you love it, you love it and that's that. Not trying to label people, it's the truth.

Peace out.
    Last edited by daggertrepe; 05-05-2006 at 10:09 PM.

....and if you have the drive to defend the game of your choice, of in Saphy's case, be offended by someone liking another game better, then you are definately a groupie. LIKE ME!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hey guys, please don't attack people for having opinions that are different from yours.

And this goes both ways. If you hate the game, don't attack people for liking it. If you like the game, don't bash people who didn't like it. Everyone has a right to post their opinions here as long as they do it in a respectful manner. Please, no more bickering.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    The line "Why doesn't anyone give this game credit?" Is something I asked the luvas becuz WE love it. I wanted to know the opinion of them why OTHERS hated it becuz I couldn't figure out why. And when haters answer, the answer is never valid becuz they hate the game, of course they are going to say bad things about it. Not TRYING to offend, just expressing my opinion. If you hate this game, you hate it, and if you love it, you love it and that's that. Not trying to label people, it's the truth.

Peace out.
    Wouldn't someone who disliked the game have more insight into the reasons why they didn't give the game any credit rather than people who already love the game? I would think that the fans would have less validity in this matter than the people who aren't fans of the game.

How this seemed more like a conflict instead of a good old fashion debate...
    Take me for example i played FFs from VI to X, and i liked them all a lot...to this day i still think that the story doesnīt get old and the different types of batle systems and command options are always inovative.
    Of course if i had to say my favorite FF i would probably select FFVIII, followed by FFVII,FFVI,FFIX and lastly FFX.
    But that doesnīt mean i despise FFIX or FFX it just means that the other three FFs i played were more cativating acording to my standards of course
    In fact let me tell you something that i have hated from FFVII to FFX:
    Why the hell is every main male character BLOND???????????

Gezz thatīs lack of ideias why couldnīt it be a brown hair guy or a black dude...

In fact let me tell you something that i have hated from FFVII to FFX:
    Why the hell is every main male character BLOND???????????
    Squall had brown hair, guess he was a breakthrough.
    Last edited by ~SapphireStar~; 06-16-2006 at 07:33 PM.

Well ok iīll give you that Squall does have light brown hair...thatīs another bonus for FFVIII

But a monkey tail that was also something new...point for FFIX there

Hey SS, I like yr signatures...how'd you make them? Is it possible that u could make 1 for me?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Hey SS, I like yr signatures...how'd you make them? Is it possible that u could make 1 for me?
    Please make this kind of a request in the Signature Service Thread and not in this thread.

Now really, let's all get back to talking about Final Fantasy IX's lack of credit.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I give ff9 no credit because I got incredibly bored playing it.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Please make this kind of a request in the Signature Service Thread and not in this thread.

Now really, let's all get back to talking about Final Fantasy IX's lack of credit.
    First of all; oh my god. xD

Man, it's weird to see you like this. still nice though. I've always meant you'd make an excellent knight.

Anyway, I'll follow your command and discuss FFIX's credit receiving. FFIX does get credit, a lot of people like it. People are just influenced by the millions of "omg why does everyone hate FFIX?!" threads.

when i saw my sister playing it all i thought was wtf, why is that girl a mouse

lol,my sis made me play it and after the first 3 minutes of the game it was and still is my favorite game.

so the rat-girl might be making like people reluctant to play it.

or it might be rare
    even though like all ps1 ff games are it might be one of the most?

Second Character: rikku
    Third Character: sephiroth
    Which FF Character Are You?

The first time I played FF9 was because of FF7. I like both games its just FF9 is better. It wasn't that boring, if it was for some people games tend to take a while to get better.