Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Around The World In 80 Posts.

I've been to:

Barbados: It's a sweet place, home of rum and the Pina-Colada. But it's like super hot, and I mean can't sleep hot, the heat left me very miserable. On a plus side, the beaches were awesome... Just remember to close your eyes if you go underwater.

England: I loved England, but holy crap it rains a lot. I'm travelled from Middlesex to Pickham to Paris. I saw landmarks like Piccadilly Square and the Eiffel Tower. By the by, everything is so expensive in Paris, it was crazy. And lastly, people actually do walk around with poodles, so I thought that was a little funny.

Australia: I was very little when I went to Australia that I don't remember much, but what I do remember is being fasinated by the lizards there.

United States: I lived in New York for like five or six months, I don't really have anything special to say about the country... Metric system, fahrenheit... It's all very strange.

And of course, I've travelled throughout Canada. I was born in Alberta, moved to Ontario, travelled to British Columbia, etc.

Its nice being an army brat ^^

Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, U.S.A., i think Spain,

wow, seems alot less than what i had already thought.

Eh, Europe was great, although i was there for just the first 7 yeaqrs of my life mostly, coming back to U.S. A. to visit folks.

I have lready been to Washington D.C. and Hawaii, and i have hawaii as my favorite, it was really bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.